• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    They must be losing a lot of customers because lately they're doing an advertising blitz on AM radio, claiming to be the world's largest gun dealer or some such nonsense and how they support the NRA.

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    Well if they are so concerned about losing customers, they could pay more attention to state laws... Had no idea this whole CTD mess existed, bought 15 round H&K mags in late September from them _in quantity_ with no problems... But they can't ship PMC bronze 5.56 to Balt. Co. though, same thing as previous poster - site works right up to when one pays. This is idiotic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    For what it's worth, CTD just shipped me ammo exactly the same as what they refused to send 3 weeks ago to the identical address and account. Oddly inconsistent, that.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Biggest ammo gougers during the epic 2013 ammo shortage. I used to buy from them, Never again at any price. They are free to raise their prices and I am free to blacklist them.

You guys crack me up, fine blacklist them but nobody seemed to have a problem with engage armament jacking up prices. Everyone loves them and still gives them business. Forgive and move on. If you don't want to purchase from someone it's your choice. Obviously places like CTD are still in business for a reason.

I have had engage do a transfer for me and bought things in their shop, I like the place and people no hard feelings for simple supply and demand economics.

http://somd.com/news/headlines/2013/16406.shtml

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom