• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/wa...-across-the-nation-b99146765z1-234916641.html

Your taxpayer dollars at work:

Among the findings:

■ ATF agents befriended mentally disabled people to drum up business and later arrested them in at least four cities in addition to Milwaukee."

"Agents in several cities opened undercover gun- and drug-buying operations in safe zones near churches and schools, allowed juveniles to come in and play video games and teens to smoke marijuana, and provided alcohol to underage youths."

"In Pensacola, the ATF hired a felon to run its pawnshop. The move widened the pool of potential targets, boosting arrest numbers."

I work for a .gov LE agency, but this is reprehensible. Alas, no one will get punished, and some may even be enjoying a nice promotion at ATF HQ's fr their role in incarcerating a mentally challenged individual. Rot in hell, bastards, whomever you may be.:mad54:

:mad54:

Not only that, but I read somewhere where ATF agents were responsible for something like 67% of all glory holes in public bathrooms. Amazing.

Same story also mentioned that Milwaukee Tools calculated that ATF agents were the single largest subgroup of purchasers of 3" hole-saw bits. I call that solid market research. Yup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom