• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • In the Democratic Primary for 2016 who do you vote for?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 21 47.7%
    • Martin O'Malley

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    A question for all the DINO's in the Democratic primary who do you vote for as the Presidential Candidate in the 2016 election?

Hillary Clinton

Martin O'Malley

I know it is bad and worse but you have to choose one.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Whatever you do as a marylander, do not vote for MOM.

If he loses his own state, the Dems will drop him like a rock.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    As of the last poll I saw, even with Hillary's email problems she still is ahead of any stupid party candidate so far. The best strategy in that case (given only the two vile evil party candidates in the poll) is vote early for MOM and try to draw down evil party support for Billary.

Mr H

Banana'd
    We would have a chance to destroy O'Mao here in MD, but I doubt we could do it nationally. The good news may be that he won't gain too much traction.

We will have zero say in how Shrillary is perceived nationally, so hammering her here seems the best choice.

I'm not sure there is a good answer between the two, but I'll say Farty Marty.

Maybe a write in campaign for James Carville???

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    i believe Hilary has a better shot on the national level (the msm would love nothing more than to parade here around) than MoM.

I also believe Hilary would be worse for our country because A, she would be able to accomplish some of her to do list cuz she is VERY well connected, B, the international community will have a field day, and C a lot of the voters who put Obama in office because he is black, are just waiting to put a woman in the white house as president.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Professor Pantsuit for sure. Name credit goes to Greg Gutfeld of FOX News.

She is running on the ragged edge and she will implode on the trail when in close proximity to the great unwashed masses.

Town hall meetings and being questioned should prove interesting.

Will be Pop Secret worthy.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Warren maybe?

I think of DINO as more for local politics than national ones. DINOs probally can't influence the Presidential pick, but maybe a House seat.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    HC. Unelectable on national stage.

MOM might yet beguile the masses. Now I know their collective ineptitude for stupidity and capacity for ignorance and tolerance for traitors...the public might buy MOM...hook, line and sinker. They bought Zero.

HC has some beautiful Bolshevik baggage and a track record only her mother could love...or defend.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Hillary.

Marty made things personal when he backed gerrymandering rural Anne Arundel into PG County. I will not - even in this side-handed way - ever support any aspiration Martin O'Malley makes for any elected office.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Like Mooseman said, by the time of Md's primary, the race will already be largely decided.

But even with clear frontrunners there will be several obscure candidates on the ballot, pick whichever one will be most devisive at the dem convention.

I don't think even Marty himself believes he has a shot at the top spot. In his dreams he is positioning himself for #2 . On paper he will try to present himself as as an east coast/ borderline southern white guy centrist, to balance out a ticket with a west coast/ midwest/ female/ minority/ publically exposed radical . In other words become the next Joe Biden .

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I think you need to add a 3rd option. That option being "None of the above". I think this would speak volumes if this was added.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I think you need to add a 3rd option. That option being "None of the above". I think this would speak volumes if this was added.

Except being a DINO ain't about popularity, it's about holding your nose and doing what's wrong for your party.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Except being a DINO ain't about popularity, it's about holding your nose and doing what's wrong for your party.

But it would be interesting to see how many Dinos would sit out the primary if these 2 are the only options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom