• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    Has anyone heard about Friday's Roster Board results? Did the Glock 43 pass? I don't see any reason it wouldn't since the 42 already has.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Check MD register tomorrow. If not listed, it probably didn't. It has to be listed in the register for 30 days before it can be sold.

tom b

Oct 2, 2011
    I have the list, but it'll be easier to post a PDF of the MD register tomorrow. MPX, G43, SLR107 are some that made it. The only one tabled was the Dan Wesson Titan w/ feed and ejection failures.

Thanks Nate........... There's two on there that I was looking for!

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Check MD register tomorrow. If not listed, it probably didn't. It has to be listed in the register for 30 days before it can be sold.

So the single stack 9mm Glock brand Glock will be ok by end of July?

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I have the list, but it'll be easier to post a PDF of the MD register tomorrow. MPX, G43, SLR107 are some that made it. The only one tabled was the Dan Wesson Titan w/ feed and ejection failures.
    See you soon Nate. My G43 wants to come home!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Whew, that means my ever-delayed BUL Storm finally made it through.

Kinda sad that a $4000 1911 failed, though...

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Four grand for a gun with ftf and ejection issues? Maybe, for once, the Nanny State is doing us some good.

The Titan only retails for $3829. Let's not exaggerate. Of course if you factor in a slight discount and the 6% MD tax, then yes, it is four grand 1911. Now, how does a four grand 1911 fail for feed and ejection? I am a DW fan, but even I have to ask Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, Over?

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    The Titan only retails for $3829. Let's not exaggerate. Of course if you factor in a slight discount and the 6% MD tax, then yes, it is four grand 1911. Now, how does a four grand 1911 fail for feed and ejection? I am a DW fan, but even I have to ask Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, Over?

The tolerances were probably so tight that the slide doesn't even move. It's probably just like one welded block of metal.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I went gun store today held a Glock 43. I was told it would be available maybe this fall for Maryland buyers. Does not hold many rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom