• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin593

Mar 29, 2013
    Towson, MD
    I'm looking for a complete upper to put a variable mag scope on for longer range shooting. Hanover Armory (located near BWI) seems to have a decent selection. Just looking for feedback/comments on their products.
    I have purchased other uppers online before but wanted to try to buy locally this time around.
    Thanks in advance.
    Best,
    Jim

Last edited:
    I know a few people have done business with them and been very satisfied. They're in a Facebook group that I'm in and seem to be very friendly. I personally have not dealt with them but just from what I've seen, they seem to be pretty good. They're in the Industry Partner section, but for some reason they're not listed under Firearms dealers, scroll down and you should see them

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I wouldn't touch them . I know two people that bought from them and both had issues , That said they did take care of the issues .

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    A fellow member on here bought a 300BLK pistol upper from them and said it would cycle supers and subs on pistol length gas. It failed to cycle subs. He went back and asked why it wouldn't cycle subs and HA rep said it would cycle subs if the guy put a can on it. That is a turn off for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom