• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Seriously, that $70 bidet is ridiculously easy to install and it works great.

Ya... but the warm water source isn't always warm until you let it run; in many households. Meaning that your exhaust chute is going to involuntarily cringe at getting a blast of cold water...

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Ya... but the warm water source isn't always warm until you let it run; in many households. Meaning that your exhaust chute is going to involuntarily cringe at getting a blast of cold water...

Easy to run the warm water to preheat it. You can run the sink itself, which is the supply, or run the bidet itself on minimum pressure.

Was your great grandpa this afraid of the automobile?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    12 rolls/yr?

You, sir, are either a world class scrimper, don’t shit much, or need to have more arse.

Mega Rolls the equivalent of 48 regular rolls or about one regular roll per week per person. If they waste it make them use an uncomfortable alternative.

One Mega roll lasted between 30 and 39 days.

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    Read through the thread because I was simply curious, but do have a question. Do your numbers include just home or work use as well? I for one spend 50+ hours a week in the office and certainly use my fair share of what I'd consider the thinnest toilet paper in existence.

Just something to take into consideration for those who may be interested in prepping for the future...

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Read through the thread because I was simply curious, but do have a question. Do your numbers include just home or work use as well? I for one spend 50+ hours a week in the office and certainly use my fair share of what I'd consider the thinnest toilet paper in existence.

Just something to take into consideration for those who may be interested in prepping for the future...

The test included virtually all activities that occurred. The ten Mega Rolls lasted between 30 and 39 days per roll for an overall average of 36.3 days.

Different brands, different roll sizes, different people, may yield widely different results this is but a single data point. Preform your own test and post your results.

I was just curious because everyone on the prepper sites said you need a years supply but no one said what a years supply was. So I thought I would find out, originally I was just going to keep track of a roll or two but I kept it up.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    As I had been thinking about how much TP I have (7 people in the house) and how we don't have a Bidet, this is a great idea as I have 2 pump sprayers and a pool full of water.

DIY bidet.

scotts-pump-sprayers-190498-64_1000.jpg

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I so much want to post cat, puppy and rabbit toilet paper gif's. I shall resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom