• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    So instead of focusing on the budget and emergency public health legislation, looks like they are going to ram additional infringements down our throats come hell or high water. I can't believe these a$$holes. No public testimony, no transparency.... just doing what they want and further eroding our liberties.

To quote Otter, “I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody’s part.” Whatever that means. I'm pretty burned up.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    So instead of focusing on the budget and emergency public health legislation, looks like they are going to ram additional infringements down our throats come hell or high water. I can't believe these a$$holes. No public testimony, no transparency.... just doing what they want and further eroding our liberties.

To quote Otter, “I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody’s part.” Whatever that means. I'm pretty burned up.

I am right there with you, my friend. After going to Annapolis a handful of times this year, testifying, presenting facts and knowledge and then have this thrown in our faces, well I've had enough. None of the laws they have passed without the public being present are constitutional and I will be damned if they expect me to follow any of this.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Careful friends, their wish is to remove firearms from the planet and if your fingers are stuck to them , well that matters none. Willis and others

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Jesus Christ. What a complete waste. These people are nothing but tyrants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore

Never let a crisis go to waste - shitebags!

I fully expect much of this legislation to go to the courts after the "crisis" has cleared.

ralph.mclean

GOC (Grumpy Old Cop)
    Jan 27, 2018
    Edgewater, MD
    Of course they approved HB 12 (?) right before adjournment, making the private transfer of rifles and shotguns illegal without the involvement of an FFL.

Time to call the Governor's office and harangue the Governor to VETO it. It will do absolutely nothing to prevent crime...

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Of course they approved HB 12 (?) right before adjournment, making the private transfer of rifles and shotguns illegal without the involvement of an FFL.

Time to call the Governor's office and harangue the Governor to VETO it. It will do absolutely nothing to prevent crime...

HB4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019

Attachments

• A47D86F0-5978-4037-853F-5573F17F2D37.jpeg
      A47D86F0-5978-4037-853F-5573F17F2D37.jpeg
      78.9 KB · Views: 237

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member