• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The country has tar but, sadly, the people are lacking in feathers since switching to foam pillows and mattresses!

As an aside/derailment, I bought some down pillows last year from a guy in Australia, who made a big point of saying his feathers did NOT come from China, where the feathers are seldom treated to decent decontamination.

So, Chinese feathers for MD's honorable tarred rail riders, please.

Techputz

MDS Supporter
    Mar 31, 2019
    Owings Mills, MD
    I sent an email off to two of my delegates, and my senator that signed off on it. This a POWER PLAY plain and simple. I plan to be in their email, until they stop the BS.

Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    I look forward to the day when I see something outrageous about a MD delegate in the news, and I don't instantly think, "Atterbeary's at it again." Seriously, get this witch out; all she cares about is sticking it to anyone she considers an enemy.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Was listening to C4 while eating lunch and he had Former FOP Lodge 3 President and current homicide detective Bob Cherry on and he said that armed home invasions are way up since non essential businesses were closed.

Yep and it’s being reported in every Maryland media as it should be. :sarcasm:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Was listening to C4 while eating lunch and he had Former FOP Lodge 3 President and current homicide detective Bob Cherry on and he said that armed home invasions are way up since non essential businesses were closed.

See, this is what Vanessa is worried about. People went out and bought guns, now they are invading homes with the guns they just bought. Take action now, Governor Hogan! Close the pandemic loophole!!

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    The response of the Republican Caucus, attached.

Attachments

• governor-hogan-re-gun-stores.pdf
      519.8 KB · Views: 222

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It’s not “well-meaning”. It’s vindictive, like everything they do.

Just so.

To say that they believe it to be well-meaning is yet another lie, on top of the blatant attempt to put lipstick on those pigs.

There's little point in pretending to be diplomatic when those you're trying to butter have no intention of ever modifying their stance, and when your voters will not be offended to hear you speak the truth.

Go ahead and close the gun shops. Face-to-face sales remain legal in the state of Maryland with no traceable paperwork and no bill of sale. I'll be happy to sell some of my collection to people who want to defend their families in these trying times. I'm certain I can make a buck or three at the same time.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    That letter is enough to gag a maggot.

Nothing "well meaning" about the actions of these Anti 2A zealots. These bastards threaten, typically under threat of incarceration, the safety and well being of each and every one of us. Nor are they, nor should they be considered, the "colleagues" of anyone who truly represents us. These pols are nothing short of an enemy. May they be viewed with appropriate and well deserved contempt.

Last edited:

rtse4me

Apr 12, 2013
    Howard County
    Here, folks, are your hardcore MGA anti-gunners. Yes, there are more anti-gunners in the MGA, but these are the signatories of Del. Atterbeary's letter. All three of my delegates and my senator signed it. Did any of yours sign it? Make a note.

Delegates:

Delegate Al Carr

Not my delegate but I actually worked with him maybe 15 years ago. I knew he was into politics. Never talked to him about 2A or guns but I don't usually talk about my hobbies at work.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-03_21-24-14.jpg
      Screenshot_2020-04-03_21-24-14.jpg
      57.6 KB · Views: 337

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Keepin' the pressure on ...
    Is the state still running lunch programs out of the schools? How big a crowd are they attracting? How is this a state or county function? If one wanted to disproportionately spread virus to poorer families, this is a way to do it. And the government is facilitating it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom