• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Murder Ink Instagram page had comments saying the dude was pissed cause people in the car were trying to sell his daughter weed.

That's the same thing all of the local neighborhood people/FB pages are saying...

Girly looking guy, with the MURSE (man/purse), was trying to sell the door opening guy's daughter weed, while he (Dad) was in the store...She told him, her DAD, who went over (also carrying a murse) to confront the skinny, womanly looking guy, proceeded to smack him in his face, then fell, and when the car stopped, went back towards the car, and got shot at...

Haven't heard a peep about a perp getting caught, even though a blind man can read the license plates.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    Another area that has gone to complete sh*t. Best to avoid exit 67 off of I-95.

circa 2008, I lived right across the street in the apartments. I liked the area at the time.

The wife (girlfriend at the time) and I would go to movies before 12 on Sundays and pay like nothing.
    We would watch the big premiers with like us and a handful of other folks.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I suspect there is more to this story, possibly the two guys knew each other.

The shooter guy had so much time to leave while a stranger is running up on his car. And the shooted guy was way more annoyed than he should have been about a line cutter.

My opinion is 100% based in conjecture. It is a bad shoot regardless.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    I suspect there is more to this story, possibly the two guys knew each other.

The shooter guy had so much time to leave while a stranger is running up on his car. And the shooted guy was way more annoyed than he should have been about a line cutter.

My opinion is 100% based in conjecture. It is a bad shoot regardless.

See post 21

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    So, he had every chance to go and not shoot this guy. What is really screwed up, is he missed twice and it went into the red car behind the shooted guy. You can see the rounds go into the glass.
    Not only was it an unjustified shoot, it was a bad shoot also.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    So, he had every chance to go and not shoot this guy. What is really screwed up, is he missed twice and it went into the red car behind the shooted guy. You can see the rounds go into the glass.

This is reality. When they catch him he’s f’ckd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD

I agree with what you are saying. Giving girly man the benefit of the doubt, if he was sitting down in his car seat, assuming he was right handed, it would be difficult to shoot over your shoulder.

That being said, he shouldn't have shot at all. Just leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom