• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    That song brought tears to my wife's eyes. For a few minutes I too could not read Kevin's words about Jeff's final night to her, because I knew I could not get through them without choking up, and I didn't want to start tearing up too, and making her situation worse.

Thanks Jeff. Thanks Kevin. For many things.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I was reminded again, recently, of a scene from The Crown, where Queen Elizabeth is talking to newly placed Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. They're discussing Thatcher's propensity to get things done, even if there are bruises and ruffled feathers from not standing down in resignation to opposing bullies, a la the 1A fight in court now continuing in his name. Jeff's gregarious, congenial, happy warrior ways didn't mean he was worried if the people chipping away at our liberties got their feelings hurt when he called them out. If he'd never heard McKay's poem or seen this portrayal, I'd like to think he'd nod his head, since it made me think of him.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    Jeff was my client in overturning Annapolis's taser ban. He volunteered without a moment's hesitation when he found out I needed a client. He was fearless and my life is better for knowing him.

beavisman1

Band Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 25, 2022
    Virginia
    I was fortunate enough to meet Jeff briefly in Richmond, VA back in early 2020. Hell of a guy, and I'm sure on Thursday he was looking down on the MGA with a big old middle finger and an ever bigger smile.

Thank you, Jeff. You will never be forgotten.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I was fortunate enough to meet Jeff briefly in Richmond, VA back in early 2020. Hell of a guy, and I'm sure on Thursday he was looking down on the MGA with a big old middle finger and an ever bigger smile.

Thank you, Jeff. You will never be forgotten.
    AMEN!!! His very big shoes will be very hard to fill , or there is no way in heck they can be filled.. All we can do is keep his memory alive and support his family as well.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    When I read Thomas’ opinion, I couldn’t help but think that Jeff got to look over his shoulder as he was writing it. I bet he had a big grin.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    He was a great friend and I hope he looking down on some of the things he fought so hard for up to the end.! Great Patriot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom