• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    This is the best news I’ve heard all week!

Horiuchi may even be worse. He seems to be a mole with little info on background or his political stances. The satire site "article" of "Where's Horiuchi app" seems to confirm he is "underground" and not nearly as brash as Chipman. If so, determining his mindset and ideology will be a bit more difficult to find.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    We can be sure that any nominees from the Biden administration will be no friends of the 2A, or us. The next nominee will be the same pig with different lipstick. fred55

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Wow - the dude (Horiuchi) even has an app to find him! https://thepresscheck.net/where-in-the-world-is-lon-horiuchi/

Looks like both Chipman and Horiuchi were both at Ruby Ridge and Waco - the coincidence it a bit too much to dismiss and leads me to wonder if the two of them are cut from the same anti-cloth.

“Mr. Horiuchi we want to nominate you to be the head of the ATF, can you tell us your best qualification?”

“Well i shot an unarmed woman while she was holding her baby”

We definitely DON’T want this ******* either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    He'll just be replaced with someone who hasn't said stupid stuff on the record.

Certainly true. There are plenty of people willing to carry the anti-gun, counter-2A water for Biden's handlers. They just have to find one with less of a public record wake behind them so they can play dumb in the confirmation hearings and then get to the business of taking our guns away.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    “Mr. Horiuchi we want to nominate you to be the head of the ATF, can you tell us your best qualification?”

“Well i shot an unarmed woman while she was holding her baby”

We definitely DON’T want this ******* either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only that, he's a terrible shot. He was aiming for the baby!

:gun7:

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    They can't. Their agenda is total control from cradle to grave and they cannot reach that goal when 1/3 of the entire population is well armed. Whoever the next nominee is won't be any better than Chipman.

You and I know that. I'd say nearly all gun owners know that these days. - Note that I said "these days."

What makes me smile a bit inside is my perception that this fact is being learned by a larger percentage of the population (albeit after years of the erosion of freedoms.) I don't think gun owners understood what they were losing all those years when they stood by as little bits of the 2A right were removed - now I think we are more unified.

Maybe my elders in the gun community who let me shoot on their land as a kid were 'Fudds' - I doubt that very much. I just believe they were representative of a generation that was *willing* to fight if someone came after them, whereas my generation seems a bit more fatalistic in believing that we will be *forced* to fight at some point in time.

Even more importantly, with how things have gone these past few years, I feel more and more people are growing distrustful of a deceitful media propaganda mill and therefore are growing (painfully slowly) skeptical of the idea that the government (the bureaucracy that is) has any desires other than the total control that you noted.

My grandfather talked about the government as being inefficient, wasteful, and stupid. My father discovered that it's insidious and works to only give itself more power. I discovered that is is a direct march toward control. I don't feel that I am part of the only family to experience this generational evolution of thought.

Maybe Millennial gun-owners were all about tacti-cool firearms because of our exposure to videogames and actions films, wait until you hang around some of these young Zoomer Generation gun kids. They're arming up in a way that is downright impressive, and I don't think it's to collect video game clones. My older gun-friends have a lot of deer guns and classy shotguns. The ones my age have some collector-style M1's, maybe a few dedicated traditional hunting guns. These young kids - phew, they want that high-dollar military-style hardware or nothing. I know a 20 year old who hunts with an Accuracy International rifle that costs more than a Ducati.

But then again, that may just be sampling bias because I also moved from Carroll County to the boonies of the Deep South - some of these guys have 2 or even 3 more revolutions in their bloodline. I bet every Texan is on a watchlist form Birth!

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    ... My grandfather talked about the government as being inefficient, wasteful, and stupid. My father discovered that it's insidious and works to only give itself more power. I discovered that is is a direct march toward control. I don't feel that I am part of the only family to experience this generational evolution of thought...

This is perhaps one of the most insightful things I've read on MDS this month.

Well said, sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom