• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I like Ruger and the .380 so hope it does well.

I still need to noodle over what this does better than a 9mm of about the same size (aside from a bit less recoil).

May do great as there are few (if any) competitors now.

Need to see how much gain 9mm does have over .380 in a short barrel like that also.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I’m in one one to replace my LCP2. I see none on Gunbroker, Buds, etc., and wonder when they will be available. Also when they will be on the MD roster. Thanks

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I like Ruger and the .380 so hope it does well.

I still need to noodle over what this does better than a 9mm of about the same size (aside from a bit less recoil).

May do great as there are few (if any) competitors now.

Need to see how much gain 9mm does have over .380 in a short barrel like that also.

There is no 9mm (with capacity) the size of a LCP2 (or Max) that I’m aware of. My LCP2 is smaller than my Sig 365 for instance and carries MUCH smaller.

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    I like the LCP's - I have the original and the LCP II, along with the .22 as well. Just might have to add one of these to the collection...

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I don't like .380, but I have to hand it to Ruger. They see a market and they're doing a damn fine job of supplying it with a quality product.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    This is pretty awesome, still pocket carry a CW380 as my primary P365 is a bit large for that, if this proves reliable, might be interested.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    With the new rule stating model numbers are not required, can this new pistol be purchased in MD? The handgun roster already has LCP and 380.

I’d like to know as well, I’m immediately in....thanks. Also, I see none available on GaG now.......

Edited to correct my fat fingers.....

Last edited:

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    With the new rule stating model numbers are not required, can this new pistol be purchased in MD? The handgun roster already has LCP and 380.

I'm guessing that it will still need a review and addition to the roster. Ruger is marketing it as a new model entirely, not a sub-model of the LCP. Wish it were otherwise. I'm not sweet on .380 in general, but like options in the safe and this one has my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom