• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Dont tell anyone where you put it!
    Maybe old Joe will come stumblin through and find out the messaging for himself.
    Or fall asleep in it.

If you want any pole hardware to bolt /secure let me know.
    5/8's galvanized bolts, 2 1/4 square washers, galvanized guy cable etc.

Thank you sir. That is very nice of you. I think I’m good though, I have some 2” galvanized pipe brackets to mount blind to scaffold and I think I’m using fence posts or augers with cables/ clamps to hold scaffold to the ground.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Thank you sir. That is very nice of you. I think I’m good though, I have some 2” galvanized pipe brackets to mount blind to scaffold and I think I’m using fence posts or augers with cables/ clamps to hold scaffold to the ground.

Something else that will work and is relatively easy to do is those green metal stamped posts that you can get from tractor supply.
    Drive them in right up to the legs and lag to them once they're pounded in enough.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Something else that will work and is relatively easy to do is those green metal stamped posts that you can get from tractor supply.
    Drive them in right up to the legs and lag to them once they're pounded in enough.

Those are the posts I was thinking of- I just wont be able to get them close enough to the scaffold to fasten with bolts, because the screw jacks have 6”x6” plates and those will set either on 8”x16” concrete or treated pads. I think I can drive the stake around a foot from scaffold, then cable or strap bottom rung to stake.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Finally in the woods!

24896DA9-484A-482A-A2FB-9F5ECDF5FB4E.jpeg
    D3116673-60ED-4DDD-B51B-712FCD374683.jpeg

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Some of you guys have nicer blinds than my first apartment. I spent several days in this one this year..took the 6pt and both does from it

Attachments

• 20211122_153516.jpg
      20211122_153516.jpg
      102 KB · Views: 122

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    to each his own,,
    I'm typ 30' up in a climber,, I prefer to be "Out" amongst nature,, gives me the feeling of being a part of the surroundings.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I agree. Prefer to be in a comfortable climber rather than in a box stand. Unless its raining or windy.

I like my options. I have a climber, and several other “leaners”. I’ve been hunting for almost 40 years, I know how nice nature can be, and I know how not so nice she can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom