• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    I'm not sure if this post is mandatory... or...? Anyways, new guy to MD. I lived here once before years ago but wasn't much into firearms. This time around I am, looking to do some range days plus some deer/small game hunting. I'm located in Anne Arundel country. :party29:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    This thing IS on! Welcome from west of you around the Beltway a bit. If you're new (or RE-new) to Maryland, this is definitely the spot to for learning all the nitpicky strangeness that is owning and using guns in the state. The knowledge well here runs deep. As does the smartassery, but that's normal.

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    This thing IS on! Welcome from west of you around the Beltway a bit. If you're new (or RE-new) to Maryland, this is definitely the spot to for learning all the nitpicky strangeness that is owning and using guns in the state. The knowledge well here runs deep. As does the smartassery, but that's normal.

Thanks! I'm slowly learning the process around here. Already received my W&C and just did my first 77R for an Beretta 85 that I have inbound to my local FFL. One thing for sure is that Maryland sure makes 2A stuff difficult!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome ! Or Welcome Again !

Back in the day , introductions were slightly optional , but in the current era are pretty much necessary .

Yes , Md is a long way from where it should be on 2A , but you do seem to have done the difficult first , so the rest will be all downhill for you . :)

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Welcome to Md Shooters! You will find that this site is very active and you will spend a good amount of time gaining and sharing knowledge, and getting a good laugh or two.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Welcome.

11 posts in 6 years is surely going to slow your entry into the Water Cooler section with its 50 post minimum.

:)

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA!

Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members