• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    On tv. He is building 3 establishments. Pretty cool to see historic Ellicott city

Channel: fox

Last edited:

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Where is Kittleman? I guess he gets no quality TV face time since he vetoed sanctuary county status. Still would have been classy to include his leadership during and after the flood.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The truly sad part is thinking about the businesses on Main St that survived two 100 year floods but couldn't survive the response to a virus with a 98% recovery rate.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Ha! GR just said that he stocked the kitchen of Phoenix Upper Main with state of the art equipment and Turbo Air flashes next to the Vulcan Hart logo. VH yes, Turbo Air ...... not so much. The FIAT of commercial refrigerators.

State of the art? Give me a Traulsen or Victory, he should know better.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    You're not going to walk into a major restaurant and see Turbo Air refrigerators. Joe Blow's deli, yes.

Wonder how much TA paid to have their product placed in this show?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm sorry for ranting, but I wonder how many pieces of TA would be in his restaurants without the endorsements? Next Step Design, Jacobs-Birchfield and Cini-Little aren't speci'ng that garbage for the joints that they design.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    GR - "The Phoenix was pumping, their interior was immaculate". Obviously he never went there before the show.

I liked the Phoenix but to say that the place was immaculate is more than a stretch.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    GR - "The Phoenix was pumping, their interior was immaculate". Obviously he never went there before the show.

I liked the Phoenix but to say that the place was immaculate is more than a stretch.

He didn't get rich by not also being something of a salesman. A little puffery/placement/poetic license is part of the deal, I dare say. Even so, now the Mrs wants to do a little late spring walk-about in the town, even if the places involved in the show will be - for a while, at least - insufferably busy (when they're allowed to be!).

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    He didn't get rich by not also being something of a salesman. A little puffery/placement/poetic license is part of the deal, I dare say. Even so, now the Mrs wants to do a little late spring walk-about in the town, even if the places involved in the show will be - for a while, at least - insufferably busy (when they're allowed to be!).

Main St Ellicott City is definitely a cool trip, y'all will have fun when and if they eventually reopen. That said the Phoenix was a bit of a dump which was part of it's charm.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Where is Kittleman? I guess he gets no quality TV face time since he vetoed sanctuary county status. Still would have been classy to include his leadership during and after the flood.

Kittleman isn’t the County Executive anymore. This wasn’t filmed until well after the second flood. The current exec. Calvin Ball was in the show. (Unfortunately)
    They were filming some of this in February of this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

It reminds me of Annapolis, with more water (at times).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom