• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BobDT10

Jun 9, 2010
    There's been a change in my area. Less possum and raccoon and more fox and groundhogs than we've ever had in my area of Pasadena. In the past two weeks I've seen 6 dead fox along 100 in my 12 mile commute to Hanover.

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    I live just outside Annapolis and Saturday when I came home there was a nice red fox (no not Redd Foxx) right in front of the house just standing in the road with 'yeah, whatcha gonna do about it' look. I just pulled into the driveway and got out and that apparently was sufficient cause for him to bug out.

onedash

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2016
    Calvert County
    In calvert county they lowered the distance from occupied dwellings to 50 yards for archery making it a bit easier to "hunt" those backyard deer.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I actually spied this the other day and thought it was interesting why so many bald eagles were piling up in this field. I was able to see them again on a different day and grab a quick pic. Two on the left are vacating the area and before long others were right behind them. Picture is not the best but you get the idea. Field of Eagles.jpg

There are those that complain that the following image is wrecking the environment and drinking water but this image was taken a very short distance away. The eagles don't seem to mind it as much as the people at the beach seem to be affected by the smell. Turned the right way its a pile of chicken manure.
    Manure pile.jpg

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    Live in Glen Burnie. My Doberman tagged a fox in our back yard a few years back. If I had to guess, it ran from her, she had a high prey drive, and that yard was her domain. I agree its a product of over development. Just look at Marley Neck Blvd the last few years. Wasn't long ago that was all habitat. I need to find myself a farmer who had their fields destroyed and needs me and the boys help..., a man can dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom