• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    It is a legal, in-session activity. Per Ethics Rules, as long as an entire 'unit' (committee or house) is invited, these events are acceptable. Focusing the event to more than one legislator, but less than a whole committee, would be an Ethics Violation. It is clearly discussed on the lobbyist training provided on the State Ethics website.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Money cannot go to the legislators, only paying for food and drink to the caterer or restaurant.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Need some guerilla warfare like in fight club...anyone know anyone who works there

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    It would take some brass balls to go forward with this now.

However, this is Annapolis, and this is Gil Genn, so anything goes.

Regardless, we are going to have SOME FUN with it:

;)

Attachments

• E0908915-B46A-4BDA-86E1-6C4EE435C79B.jpeg
      E0908915-B46A-4BDA-86E1-6C4EE435C79B.jpeg
      64.8 KB · Views: 410
    Last edited:

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    WCBM is on the case.

No idea when they will discuss it. They might bring it up on the fly or they may research the story further and discuss later in the week.

But I have confirmation from the station they are on it.

Dammit ...my email to the legislators should have asked why they are going to dinner paid for by an avowed racist like Bloomberg who likes to "throw young black kids against the wall because they all look like criminals" (paraphrasing...but that is basically what he said)

Bloomberg's money needs to become toxic

That's an uphill battle because politicians would take money from a Rabbi and Hitler on the same day and write both of them thank you letters.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    It would take some brass balls to go forward with this now.

However, this is Annapolis, and this is Gil Glenn, so anything goes.

Regardless, we are going to have SOME FUN with it:

;)

In Annapolis they use the bodies of dead reporters. Capital Gazette still hasn’t taken responsibility for not protecting them.....

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I tagged as many of the committee members as I could find on twitter. Hopefully this will get some traction.
    966a2e9668f2cba4004b6792c35172dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I am not opposed to ordering the cheapest appetizer and a tea , then split ...Just to be a seat filler .

Yes i would tip the server

Just the tip. You wouldn’t want to do what these politicians do to us while whoring themselves out to the highest bidder.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    I am not opposed to ordering the cheapest appetizer and a tea , then split ...Just to be a seat filler .

Yes i would tip the server

I like it.

Make the restaurant (not the server) lose money.

Make it clear that this will happen everytime they book an event that is basically bribery of public officials.

Make the restaurants turn reservations like Everytown's away. Make local business not want to work with lobbyists. Make everything cost more for lobbyists. If they are going to buy votes make the votes cost more. Eventually the donor class stops writing checks

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Steve de Castro owns the Annapolis Ruth's Chris.

Can't find an email or contact for him

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Steve de Castro owns the Annapolis Ruth's Chris.

Can't find an email or contact for him

The restraunt's number is 410-990-0033

Voice complaints about how the restaurant is complicit in bribing our public officials.

Be nice. The person answering the phone is probably 20 years old and working through college.

But restraunts don't like negative publicity. With enough pressure they may cancel the reservation, which would be really embarrassing and costly to the lobbyist

Again...make everything these lobbyists do cost more

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Don’t forget to email Greg....

Greg,

Just to be clear your organization is taking money from Everytown for Gun Safety funded by Bloomberg “the racist”.

Are you sure you want to be associated with him/them? The SJW’s can turn on you quick.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/11/michael-bloomberg-stop-and-frisk-clip-113902

That is greg@bellamygenngroup.com

Don't be threatening. Remember not only is that not cool but you will be talking to someone who is literally buying dinner for corrupt lawmakers. If you make threats or anything that could be construed as a threat, you will be served with a warrant so fast your head will spin.

But paint the Bellamy Genn Group as supporters of racist police tactics that target minority youths. Make lawmakers hate going anywhere near them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom