• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    HB-674 Red Flag law passes full Senate 20-20 Senate President casts deciding vote 21-20. These Democrats need to be voted out of office ASAP. fred55

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    well i guess that means at least a couple of dems voted against it. it's just a really bad law with potentially really bad outcomes.

we're afraid of this guy and what he may do to himself or others, and ALL we do is take away his guns. surely he can use fists, knives, gas, vehicles, razor blades, bow & arrow, axes, etc to kill and maim himself and others, or he could jump off a roof or hang himself, but i guess when folks die from other than gunshots, it simply doesn't matter.

Conaso

May 17, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    HB 674

Get ready for this to be added to HB 674 or merged with SB 479 (Protection Orders) by the Senate:

Senate Bill 479, Line 72-74 - F. Any law-enforcement agency or law-enforcement officer that takes into custody, stores, possesses, or transports a firearm pursuant to this section shall be immune from civil or criminal liability for any damage to or deterioration, loss, or theft of such firearm.

Don't you just love these politicians?

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    Virginia's Supreme Court is 5/7 conservative members and really is the last fire-wall the GOP and conservatives in Virginia have against the recent liberal tide.

I think most likely many of these anti-gun bills that do pass into law once they go through the courts will be ruled unconstitutional under VA law. In fact, it is one of the more conservative state Supreme Courts there are in the country.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I didn’t know that ^^^^

I’ve been so focused on National laws that I haven’t been diving deep on the VA landscape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom