• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    It is a pistol in MD although with a stock it could be registered as an SBR. Even if there are no civilian versions of the exact firearm there will be clones I am betting. The barrel retaining mechanism uses a clamp on each side of the rear of the handguard and it uses both an alignment pin and the gas tube to center it properly. It does not screw or twist to be installed. The standard AR barrel nut is still there (from views of the process) and comes off with the barrel part. The guy doing the test had no problem nailing consistent hits at 150 and 200m with the standard fold down iron sights. The survival kit includes 4 loaded mags. With the gun separated, the stock collapsed, the sights folded down and the hand grip folded away it appears the rifle will be able to fit in a bag a little under 6" in diameter and maybe 14" long (guessing on that).

mgbill

Apr 19, 2007
    Mount Airy, MD
    I WANT a .22-250 very bad. I will have one some day.
    I've got a nice example for sale: INTERARMS MK 10 - .22-250 cal, P. O. Ackley barrel, Redfield RM 6400 16X Target Scope. Made 09/71
    With the scope, asking price = $900. Rifle alone, $550.

Ackley barrel rates a pretty big plus.

Interested? Be glad to send pictures.

Hoons

May 15, 2019
    For me it was mp5 as soon as I got out of CA. Even tho it was a chunk of change I now own z5rs and worth every penny

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    Stopped at Millers guns on the way home from Wilmington yesterday and saw an old Remington 511 22 bolt action. All of a sudden I had to have it.

I recently poked my nose into my dad's gun stash and found his 511. My heart sank when I eyeballed the bore as it looked almost smooth. I took it out to exercise it and was astonished at the accuracy.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    I recently poked my nose into my dad's gun stash and found his 511. My heart sank when I eyeballed the bore as it looked almost smooth. I took it out to exercise it and was astonished at the accuracy.

Remington did have a smooth bore 511 for 22 shot shells. They are actually worth a little more than the rifled ones. If its smooth bore it should be marked 511SB.

http://www.remingtonsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4407

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I don't believe it TPS Arms brought back the M6 Springfield Scout Survival Rifle. The butt stock storage compartment is a little different. They also are selling parts. Some of the changes they made look like improvements.

Still around the same price of the more common Springfields (if you can call them common)

Plus they are offering .17 HMR! I may have to have one or two of these.

http://tpsarms.com/m6takedown.aspx

seungkoo

Apr 4, 2020
    My PWS mk114 alpha was a must have

sEJVcX2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04