Trudeau announces ban on 1500 types of 'assault-style' firearms-effective immediatley

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I guess I'm a piker. Didn't even know there were 1500 types of assault weapons...

#1 the term "assault weapon" means anything that the speaker wants it to mean.

#2 I'm sure he is literally singling out every make, model and caliber of the scary weapons of war he wants to get rid of

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    The Canadians didn’t throw off the British yoke by revolution. They seem to accept that the sole purpose of a firearm is hunting and target practice for hunting. Let’s see what happens when the government actually comes for their guns.

I understand that the canuks field exceptional warriors.

There may be more backbone then one might expect in the people.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    American leftists are going to be watching how this plays out, to get their playbook ready.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    They already have a magazine ban on anything over 5 rounds?
    If so then why do they care about banning the style of weapon since it can only fire 5 rounds anyway?
    The article says pistols are up next.

One day, we'll forego the constant mental gynmastics of trying to rationalize the whys and wherefores of gun controllers.

These gun control pukes want power. It's that simple. Simple to the point where nothing else matters.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    One day, we'll forego the constant mental gynmastics of trying to rationalize the whys and wherefores of gun controllers.

These gun control pukes want power. It's that simple. Simple to the point where nothing else matters.

I used to think it was them doing mental gymnastics to lower crime rates by removing guns from the equation.

After all the overreaching during this “pandemic” while letting criminals free it became crystal clear that “we” represent a balance of power to them and they see us as a threat.

Gun control has nothing to do with reducing crime but removing any opposition to them doing whatever the **** they want to do to us.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I used to think it was them doing mental gymnastics to lower crime rates by removing guns from the equation. After all the overreaching during this “pandemic” while letting criminals free it became crystal clear that “we” represent a balance of power to them and they see us as a threat. Gun control has nothing to do with reducing crime but removing any opposition to them doing whatever the **** they want to do.

And BINGO was his name O.....

Many of the more brazen amongst them don't even attempt to fake the crime control ploy anymore.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Yes, agreed bigly.
    This is just another nail in the gunCIVIL rights coffin.
    F.I.F.Y.

Arms (theoretically) defend not only our persons, but also the rest of our civil rights as humans and as citizens of the United States. Dump the 2A, or continue to just ignore it as usual, and the rest of our civil rights are in increasingly dire jeopardy. The importance of this single point cannot be over emphasized.

I too used to think the anti-gunners were absent true facts and misguidedly trying to reduce crime. It was a grave error to think that. While the sad moms that are politically manipulated time and again have sincere and misdirected angst, the root drive is total disarmament of the population.

To think it is anything but that is woefully naive.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    I used to think it was them doing mental gymnastics to lower crime rates by removing guns from the equation.

After all the overreaching during this “pandemic” while letting criminals free it became crystal clear that “we” represent a balance of power to them and they see us as a threat.

Gun control has nothing to do with reducing crime but removing any opposition to them doing whatever the **** they want to do to us.

Spoken like someone with a true understanding of Thomas Jefferson.

(That's a very good thing, for those of you in California who don't understand)

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    But you do for a charging grizzly bear.

Reminds me of how to hunt grizzlies with an AR.

Make sure you use one with minimal protrusions on the upper. So no front sight base, no carry handle, no optics.

If you do hit a bear, it won't hurt so much when the annoyed grizzly grabs the AR and shoves it up your keister.

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    Democrats hate capital punishment for convicted first degree murderers even the ones who rape little girls before murdering them. Democrats promote violence against the unborn and will in the near future recommend "necessary" force disarming lawful gun owners, when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom