Trudeau announces ban on 1500 types of 'assault-style' firearms-effective immediatley

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    To my Canadian friends up north...…..start a Revolution.....there are LOTS of Yanks who will gladly embark on a road trip and help out.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I keep fairly meticulous records of my own personal firearms.... I've debated weather or not I should continue to do this, since I don't want to create a roadmap for confiscation of my own guns in the future (I did a public records audit and the MD government has records on only a small fraction of what I own)... I'm thinking that I'm going to create a set of false books... with a couple of hundred of guns that I don't have with storage locations like, "Water-tight double PVC container located at UTM 18S 370280.26220635 4049629.9428647, by dead locust tree 6 feet in the mud". I wonder if I could actually get investigators to go digging in the Great Dismal Swamp?

I would actually bury a pvc container there. But it will have a huge black dildo in it.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I would actually bury a pvc container there. But it will have a huge black dildo in it.

And this card on top:

il_794xN.1736772517_c8f6.jpg

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I keep fairly meticulous records of my own personal firearms.... I've debated weather or not I should continue to do this, since I don't want to create a roadmap for confiscation of my own guns in the future (I did a public records audit and the MD government has records on only a small fraction of what I own)... I'm thinking that I'm going to create a set of false books... with a couple of hundred of guns that I don't have with storage locations like, "Water-tight double PVC container located at UTM 18S 370280.26220635 4049629.9428647, by dead locust tree 6 feet in the mud". I wonder if I could actually get investigators to go digging in the Great Dismal Swamp?

If it makes you feel any better if our country gets to the point where they are really doing door to door sweeps and confiscation they’ll probably just beat you with a wrench until you tell them where all the rest of the guns are if they remotely suspect they didn’t find them all.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    If it makes you feel any better if our country gets to the point where they are really doing door to door sweeps and confiscation they’ll probably just beat you with a wrench until you tell them where all the rest of the guns are if they remotely suspect they didn’t find them all.

Well, that's a cheery thought. :D

Attachments

• bright_side.jpg
      bright_side.jpg
      16.5 KB · Views: 265

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.

And they will use one of your wrenches!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    As long as they clean it and put it back where it belongs afterwards.... otherwise, that would really bug me.

No. They’ll use one of your metric wrench and leave it in with the imperial wrenches. Because they are monsters.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    More news from Canada
    https://mailchi.mp/382ec58bd110/heres-what-you-need-to-know-from-the-past-week-4004724?e=48d696ae85

Among other highlights in the Canukistan fight for freedom:
    More firearms being banned without public notice following May 1 order from Ottawa

Maple Ridge, B.C., gun store co-owner Matt Mendel began reading rumours online in early May, shortly after the prime minister announced a ban on 1,500 firearms and gun parts, that even more were quietly being reclassified as prohibited.

There was no public announcement by federal authorities. Businesses like Mendel's Wanstalls Hunting and Shooting had to find out by searching the guns they sell in the national Firearms Reference Table (FRT), available to them online.

Mendel and his staff began to check various models and sure enough some were suddenly banned — mostly shotguns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom