• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    Ellicott Mills Brewery was a good place. Went in there shortly before the virus and was quite disappointed with the Phoenix Brewery. Plus they were having a comedy night event on the second floor which was very loud and killed the atmosphere. If that's the GR effect, I am not impressed.

terp91

Mar 14, 2013
    Halethorpe
    They served people looking for two very different things, now it seems to be neither. With Phoenix taking over it looked like only the building and the beer remained from the brewery.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Missed this bummer

It'll be free on demand for a while, probably starting today or tomorrow.

It is very much a tragedy that this was finished right before the shutdown. The big ad that they bought for the "First Ravens game" - with no fans in the stadium most likely - also very sad. Maybe they will postpone it until there are fans.

EC really cannot catch a break.

2016: flood
    2018: flood
    2020: pandemic

who knows what 2022 will bring.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    My son in law is on the Blackhawk crew that flew him and lawn chair around. SIL is to GR’s immediate left in the photo.

Attachments

• A9AE09F9-AAB9-4045-ADE0-31B2455390AF.jpeg
      A9AE09F9-AAB9-4045-ADE0-31B2455390AF.jpeg
      33.5 KB · Views: 428

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Gov. Lawn Chair got his cameo and lines in the chopper. Calvin Ball was in several scenes. Cal Ripkin Jr used power tools. MD National Guard did demo and cleanup. U of MD football helped move furniture.

I can't say that I saw anything that made me want to go to Main St when things open up. That place called Jaxon Edwin - what the heck is that? The name sounds better suited for a jewelry store.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    In the opening were the Governor flew him around a National Guard Blackhawk's , I wonder if Ramsey covered the cost of ride or the Taxpayers .

This was probably seen as* a business investment. (Pre Covid) the advertisement of having GR do a show on local business will (would have) paid for itself in the short term.

*"probably seen as" does not necessarily mean I agree, but that was likely the thought.

Aside from some of his "shock" TV shows (F bombs galore), I've seen some really good one off shows with him (hunting boar at Ft. Benning with soldiers, etc.).

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    If it was like his normal shows, I am glad that I passed on it. Somehow the idea of better cooking through berating and profanity just doesn't appeal to me.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If it was like his normal shows, I am glad that I passed on it. Somehow the idea of better cooking through berating and profanity just doesn't appeal to me.

It wasn’t, he wasn’t going off on people and screaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom