• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    I have an old Crosman 140 air rifle in 22 cal that needs the air seals rebuilt - is there anyone local that does this?

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Don't know of anybody.

I have a Crosman 180 I've had since the early 1960's that needs a rebuild. I'd love to get it shooting again.

:fingerscrossed:

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Only airgun smith I’ll use is moving his shop at the moment. He works on my daughters walther and many of the national team athletes and several of the NCAA rifle teams.

I’ll dig his reach info up in the morning.

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    I got some parts for an old 760 about 3 years ago. A couple places to maybe get parts. Don't know if they do repairs.

Accurate Airguns in Washington State, 360-656-5123
    AB Airguns in Kansas, 620-492-1713

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Recently rebuilt an old S&W 79G for a friend. Not much to them. Replaced all of the seals. Make sure you use some silicone grease on them if needed. Some should not have any and some should. Depends on the airgun and the manufacturers recommendations.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Pilkington Competition Arms. www.pilkguns.com. Look no further, Scott is the best...good enough to be the Olympic team armorer in 2000.

If Scott gets s busy/backed up, Joe Hein is the only one we let work on my daughters air rifle. He serviced the entire OleMiss rifle teams rifles at Christmas break is is generally the only Smith in residence during the JR Olympics matches at the Olympic Training center.

https://www.eliteshootingsport.com/brands/Elite-Shooting-Sports-of-Montana.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    You can probably find a seal kit for that rifle. Then as someone else said, youtube. They generally are very simple to repair. Replace the o rings and seals, use silicon grease only, regular grease can be very problematic.
    V

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom