• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    You shouldn’t need a license to hunt on private land.

Just more liberty and treasure taken from you by the state.

You don’t need a license to hunt on YOUR land. At least if you are also a state resident.

But when it comes down to it, they aren’t your animals. So...

FoxSlayer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 8, 2020
    You don’t need a license to hunt on YOUR land. At least if you are also a state resident.

But when it comes down to it, they aren’t your animals. So...

Great. Who should the bill be sent to for the billions of dollars of crop damage, garden damage, car damage and death/injury the long legged rats cause?

Not to mention the destruction of the forest and the resulting runoff where they are allowed to proliferate.

Should be open season on them like coyotes/pigs in free states.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Great. Who should the bill be sent to for the billions of dollars of crop damage, garden damage, car damage and death/injury the long legged rats cause?

Not to mention the destruction of the forest and the resulting runoff where they are allowed to proliferate.

So there should be 0 of them left? Because we used to have practically none. They have their place. They just need to be managed. Which is what the various rules and regs are designed to do. And of course some of that isn't going to be perfect.

As for the bills, that gets paid by everyone (in higher crop prices, insurance prices, etc.). Where they are actually in balance, they keep forests in check, provide nutrition for forests, etc.

It is open season for Coyotes in MD 365 and now at night all year long too. We don't have pigs (supposedly) in MD. They aren't controlled at all unless I've missed something.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I ran into the exact same thing with my son's compass account creation,,, turned out his account had my email address. this was what was locking it up on page 2. solved it by using a different email account.

Anyone tried creating a DNR COMPASS account recently? I have one and can access it with no problems. I tried to set one up for my wife today and the form locks up and shows an error after the second page.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member

Sounds like you have a lot of land with a deer problem that affects your cars and creates run off problems for your garden and crops.

Theirs a lot on here that wouldn't mind hunting it to thin them out for you.:thumbsup:
    They probably wouldn't mind buying a license to do it either and would be good stewards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom