• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reaper812

Wayne
    Sep 14, 2012
    Howard county
    Does anyone know a place in Maryland, around Howard county the does fingerprinting that Virginia will except?

kolohekanaka

Jul 23, 2017
    Howard County, MD
    I actually used a VA state police station in Winchester. Quick and easy
    Thanks for this info! I'm working on getting my non-resident CC permit through Virginia. I just got off the phone with a very nice lady in the Winchester Police Records Department who informed me that they will resume fingerprinting next week (July 21st). They only fingerprint on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 1430 and 1630 hrs, first come, first served. Website says $10 exact cash, check, or money order. No credit or debit cards accepted. $5 for subsequent cards. Address: Records Department, 231 E. Piccadilly St., Suite 310, Winchester, VA 22601, ph 540-545-4728

Last edited:

kolohekanaka

Jul 23, 2017
    Howard County, MD
    The wife and I took a pleasant hour and half drive to Winchester, VA. from MD on July 21st. I went to the police station there to get my fingerprints done. I thought there would be a long line because it was the first day that they resumed fingerprinting since the COVID-19 lock down. There was no line, in fact I was the only customer. When I told them I lived in MD the police officer politely informed me that they stopped doing non-resident fingerprints but since I had driven all that way they would go ahead do mine. It was a pleasant surprise to deal with people who treat others the way they want to be treated.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    https://www.marinvestigations.com

Straight up, no ******** operation. I've done three cycles of fingerprints with them for Virginia.

Just have all of your stuff ready, they'll otherwise take care of pictures and prints for you and send you on your way in no time flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom