• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    well I'm not hearing anything about people wanting to move out of Virginia. I am hearing people grumbling about organizing and fighting back and I'm not talking about at the voting booth. I have really good friends who own a 12000 acre dairy farm in Culpeper and I have family scattered throughout the state. Those Southwest Virginia boys don't play. They will March on Richmond and forcibly remove the governor before the ink is dry on a confiscation order. I find it fitting that if there's going to be a second American civil war that it starts where the first one ended

Politicians have gotten entirely too comfortable when speaking about confiscating property and removing natural rights. The natural order of things would have them fearful of even being seen in public.

NebTim

Leonidas likes Patriots
    Apr 11, 2018
    Marilandistan
    Whats the word for a person (in authority), or dept/agency, etc. that tries to circumvent rules/law by making a process so onerous, expensive, difficult that it undermines the rule or law?
    Like what DC did when they were required to allow people to own and carry guns, so they made the process impossible and got smacked down. What's this called?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Whats the word for a person (in authority), or dept/agency, etc. that tries to circumvent rules/law by making a process so onerous, expensive, difficult that it undermines the rule or law?
    Like what DC did when they were required to allow people to own and carry guns, so they made the process impossible and got smacked down. What's this called?

It's called "The deep structural change this country so desperately needs."
    -Elizabeth Warren

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Yep, I heard the same thing from my Va. Friends and relatives. Now they are scrambling to buy everything they can get their hands on. The only potential saving grace is that they aren't going to let Northam take what they have..

I was in Hampton Roads for work and stopped by Green Top on my way back yesterday. The parking lot was close to full. Couldn't help but wonder how many of the people in there voted earlier in the week.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    well I'm not hearing anything about people wanting to move out of Virginia. I am hearing people grumbling about organizing and fighting back and I'm not talking about at the voting booth. I have really good friends who own a 12000 acre dairy farm in Culpeper and I have family scattered throughout the state. Those Southwest Virginia boys don't play. They will March on Richmond and forcibly remove the governor before the ink is dry on a confiscation order. I find it fitting that if there's going to be a second American civil war that it starts where the first one ended

Hillbilly militia? Heard the Scot-Irish from mid-Atlantic are very distrustful of .gov

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I'm thinking I need to update this image for modern times.

Attachments

• GXB08847.jpeg
      GXB08847.jpeg
      18.9 KB · Views: 384

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I was just using one example. Some people just keep buying this stack of plastic because Govs want to ban them. However, what are you really going to do with the 45th piece of plastic you can't do with the 1-44th mags... Does that make sense?

Because if you can limit it, you can ban it. That is why to work against arbitrary limits (regardless of whethere is 4, 40 or 400) - 2A limits ALWAYS lead to 2A bans.

Is that a good enough response?

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    WTH happened to Virginia?? And how did it happen so fast?

It didn’t happen fast it has been over 50 years in the making. How do your reduce the power of the locals existing inhabitants? You breed the out. You import your desired people in.

This whole immigration issue is intended on doing the same thing to the country.

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    Tyrant

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Muleskinner View Post

Politicians have gotten entirely too comfortable when speaking about confiscating property and removing natural rights. The natural order of things would have them fearful of even being seen in public.

VA is MD 2012. You know, back when we used to think we could make a difference.

Largest demonstrations in Md history. Completely erased.

Shutdown the senate and assembly buildings due to firecode capacity restrictions. Never happened.

State police and frosh mandate regulations specifically excluded from the legislation as written (live fire). They have learned they can do what they want and there is nothing we can do to stop them.

They pile on more and more, and kill us when we resist (yea red flag laws).

VA will learn the same lesson we did.

We've tried the soap box and the ballot box. We're waiting on the jury box.

If the supreme court doesn't step up this year there are not a lot of options left....

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    VA is MD 2012. You know, back when we used to think we could make a difference.

Largest demonstrations in Md history. Completely erased.

Shutdown the senate and assembly buildings due to firecode capacity restrictions. Never happened.

State police and frosh mandate regulations specifically excluded from the legislation as written (live fire). They have learned they can do what they want and there is nothing we can do to stop them.

They pile on more and more, and kill us when we resist (yea red flag laws).

VA will learn the same lesson we did.

We've tried the soap box and the ballot box. We're waiting on the jury box.

If the supreme court doesn't step up this year there are not a lot of options left....

They won't learn anything. They will just wake up and find out someone else rules over them.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I again submit that nova be given back to DC. Hell make the entire inside of the beltway part of the capital and make a better quarentine zone. My apologies to the patriotic citizens caught up in this plan. That or move the capital to Boston which is already long gone.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I again submit that nova be given back to DC. Hell make the entire inside of the beltway part of the capital and make a better quarentine zone. My apologies to the patriotic citizens caught up in this plan. That or move the capital to Boston which is already long gone.

As someone who lives in the DMZ between the beltway and the district line, please don’t make me wake up one morning behind enemy lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom