• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I can’t find the statement BLM issued regarding this senseless murder.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Tragic story with a lot of unknowns. Pregnant woman living somewhere other than her home. Speculation: Targeted by her estranged husband? Not married? Honor killing? Collateral damage in a drive-by? Accidental killing in what was to have been a warning? Time will tell.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I rented in the area(Hickory Ridge) when I first moved to Maryland. Im a bit shocked.

I rented an apartment in Long Reach (Tamar drive) back in the late 90's/early 2000's. Like a barrio in that area now.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I rented an apartment in Long Reach (Tamar drive) back in the late 90's/early 2000's. Like a barrio in that area now.

I lived in Bentana (Woods?) late 80's and then like a dumbass moved to a place over by the college after that.

Never again, you couldn't pay me enough to live with the libs and the crime in Columbia.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Tragic story with a lot of unknowns. Pregnant woman living somewhere other than her home. Speculation: Targeted by her estranged husband? Not married? Honor killing? Collateral damage in a drive-by? Accidental killing in what was to have been a warning? Time will tell.

You may be on to something.

Wife had mentioned that an Islamic-friendly group has offered a reward for information.

kolohekanaka

Jul 23, 2017
    Howard County, MD
    Columbia, bluest town in Maryland, extremely liberal

This happened in my neighborhood, about 100 yards from my home. I heard 5 rapid fire shots around 10:30 pm. The shots were fired at the house but I think the shooter did not intend to kill anyone. Condolences to the deceased woman's family. She was 28 weeks pregnant; the doctors were able to deliver her baby alive. HoCo police are offering $5,000 reward for info leading to an arrest. This neighborhood of modest single-family houses is one of the few in Columbia with no apartments but some of the single-family homes are rented out to multiple tenants who are not related as was the case with this house. We homeowners know which houses are involved in shady activities that are adversely affecting the safety and quality of life in this neighborhood.

Last edited:

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    This happened in my neighborhood, about 100 yards from my home. I heard 5 rapid fire shots around 10:30 pm. The shots were fired at the house but I think the shooter did not intend to kill anyone. Condolences to the deceased woman's family. She was 28 weeks pregnant; the doctors were able to deliver her baby alive. HoCo police are offering $5,000 reward for info leading to an arrest. This neighborhood of modest single-family houses is one of the few in Columbia with no apartments but some of the single-family homes are rented out to multiple tenants who are not related as was the case with this house. We homeowners know which houses are involved in shady activities that are adversely affecting the safety and quality of life in this neighborhood.

How exactly does somebody pump 5 shots into a residence, but not intend to kill anybody?

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Coulda been meant as a warning and even coulda been the wrong house attacked by mistake. Hopefully the investigation will determine the facts and the cretins arrested.

Hopefully, this asswipe's "intentions" matter not a lick when it comes time to prosecute. Were it me, I'd gladly show him a rope, and tell him it's MY intention to hang you with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom