• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Is there a conflict with announcing a grand opening of another forum from another state with the same "Shooters" label .?? Just asking

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Not sure what folks that matter think, but I have used this site as a reference on other sites. Posting links to post here.

I hope that doesn't offend the owner here.

I think us gun folks need to stick together and share information as MSM sites are against the 2a, in general terms.

To the owner: if I violate the site rules with this, please advise and ill stop linking here. Some of the 2a related posts here contain good info for our community.

Is there a conflict with announcing a grand opening of another forum from another state with the same "Shooters" label .?? Just asking

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    My sons and I both would join. I'm a Marshall grad and former-Barboursville resident. Oldest lives in Grafton. Youngest lives in Chelyan. I have family in Kanawha, Lincoln and Logan Counties, where we all meet-up during the holidays and deer season. :thumbsup:

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    My sons and I both would join. I'm a Marshall grad and former-Barboursville resident. Oldest lives in Grafton. Youngest lives in Chelyan. I have family in Kanawha, Lincoln and Logan Counties, where we all meet-up during the holidays and deer season. :thumbsup:

Wow, small world. Our family is originally from Thornton WV (dating back to the 1700’s) which is a stones throw from Grafton. We still have land there.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Not sure what folks that matter think, but I have used this site as a reference on other sites. Posting links to post here.

I hope that doesn't offend the owner here.

I think us gun folks need to stick together and share information as MSM sites are against the 2a, in general terms.

To the owner: if I violate the site rules with this, please advise and ill stop linking here. Some of the 2a related posts here contain good info for our community.

I have and still on a couple forums that frown on advertising for other gun forums , providing links as part of conversation is another thing .

I was merely commenting on this being "Maryland Shooters" and the one offered uo is "West Virginia Shooters" kinda copying a little bit .

I really could care less in the whole scheme of things , just spit-balling like others do ...:D:D:lol2:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Wow, small world. Our family is originally from Thornton WV (dating back to the 1700’s) which is a stones throw from Grafton. We still have land there.

Love the area. My oldest son and his gf have lived there since they both graduated WVU six years ago.

My dad's family ended up in Logan County after the Civil War. They got tossed-off their land in Pittsylvania County, VA because of ties to the Confederacy and refusing to swear allegiance to the Union. I guess that happened to a lot of ex-officers in the Confederate Army. My g-g grandfather served as a company commander in the Army of Northern Virginia, survived the war and was subsequently charged with being a war criminal when they lost. When that happened, the family pretty much lost everything they had. Southern WV was a haven for ex-Confederates. Along with all the European immigrants, they helped build the railroads and get the coal up to the steel mills in PA. I visited the family cemetery up Peach Creek last year when I was in Logan for business. Also got me some Morrison's onion rings, too! :D

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Sorry but you WVians don't get your own 2A website until you vote out Joe Manchin. ;)

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    I still have family back there, have a lot of gravesites to visit, and have been thinking about setting up a base of operations there. I'd join.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom