• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    These aren'as pretty as the others on here, but are fun to shoot. The shotty was a work in progress that has since been finished and sold. The rest are some of my fa test projects. Have a few others I will have too get pics of, or you can see up close at the fall shoot. One will be a 1919A4 I will be finishing real soon.
    083.jpg

Spyderdiver

Dec 27, 2009
    Bel Air
    Very nice!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Is it registered in 1 or 3 different calibers?

Well this is not a registered machinegun… Yet.
    It is currently registered on a form 4 as a Semiauto 9mm SBR. The receiver, bolt and barrel was manufactured by Bobcat weapons the A3 stock and ambi trigger is HK manufacture that I picked up from HKparts.com.

When I found this I decided to pick it up and continue to save for a sear. Perhaps in another couple years I can afford the $10K for a Fleming and hopefully it will be registered in 3 different calibers.

I like!!! Where can I get one? Very nice piece.

Dave

I found this little gem at the York Pa SAR show. Up to that point I had been on the lookout for a good example of a MP5 my options were open to either a HK94 or a clone of some sort in 9mm. The HK94s are super expensive usually around $5K and most of the good clones that I found were also in that range. Believe me when I say there are some very bad clones out there, so if you are looking be very careful. When I found this one it did everything right and what I felt was at a very good price. So I snatched it up.

So far I'm extremely pleased with it. It runs very well with a frailer to extract only happening with one particular US made 30 round magazine that I have. Runs like a champ on German 30 round mags.

I'm on the hunt for a full auto HK manufactured bolt assembly right now so if any one has or sees a good deal let me know. :thumbsup:

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    The HK94s are super expensive usually around $5K and most of the good clones that I found were also in that range. Believe me when I say there are some very bad clones out there, so if you are looking be very careful. :

I almost bought a brand new HK94 in 1990 for about $1,000. Instead, I bought an M1A, but sold it shortly afterwards. Still kicking myself for not getting that HK94. So what is your assessment of the various HK clones to buy or stay away from?

Doug Hile

Aug 21, 2010
    bottom of St Marys
    BAR 1918A3

Guys --- you are making me drool here. All nice stuff.

Soo, I will ask -- do you know ANYONE who is capable of assembling a bunch of Sarco parts, finishing off a Philadelphia Ornance 80% receiver, and making this collection of antique puzzle parts into a semi-auto shooter?

Ohio Ordnance wants a rediculous amount of cash for what seems to me, to be a simple assembly. Yeah, yeah,,, I know -- Law Of Supply And Demand -- but there is no excuse for greed. I don't see myself as a cheap skate, but I don't see throwing money away, just b/c "that's the way it is".

Any suggestions?

<Mach1

Past the Vanishing Point
    Mar 3, 2008
    Just in case the zombies make it inside the wire, or run away ;)

zombies.jpg

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Well, I have only heard of one or two Philly receivers ever made to fire. I would say sell it and send your parts to OOW or buy their receiver kit and build it yourself. I know its a lot of money but if you want a quality firearm, they are not cheap and OOW puts out a top of the line product. They have gone up in price every year. I suggest you get in before they finish their production run. Seriously, bite the bullet and get OOW to do it! I have built several semis guns (not a BAR) and can tell you that this one is not worth screwing around with, IMHO. You will always here stories of people "making a receiver" from a block of steal for $10 but 99.9% of working semi BARs were made by OOW.

Guys --- you are making me drool here. All nice stuff.

Soo, I will ask -- do you know ANYONE who is capable of assembling a bunch of Sarco parts, finishing off a Philadelphia Ornance 80% receiver, and making this collection of antique puzzle parts into a semi-auto shooter?

Ohio Ordnance wants a rediculous amount of cash for what seems to me, to be a simple assembly. Yeah, yeah,,, I know -- Law Of Supply And Demand -- but there is no excuse for greed. I don't see myself as a cheap skate, but I don't see throwing money away, just b/c "that's the way it is".

Any suggestions?

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Not many will. I think there is a guy on York road that might, select fire, Christian soldier... I am sure more. However they are only going to have one or two if you are lucky.

At $4k, you are really looking at a Mac or a Reising... So thats not that many to choose from. I suggest a M11 with a Max11 upper. Might put you a little over buget but you can't beat it for the money.

Rather than look for MGs at stores, I suggest websites.
    sturmgewehr.com
    subguns.com
    gunbroker.com

I am looking to get into the fully automatic NFA scene. Anyone locally have any full autos in stock for sale. I want to stay under the 4k range

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    I shot a plethora of class 3 weapons this past weekend and had a blast. Suppressed/SBR/full-auto were all awesome. My favorite was the select fire FAL. It was nice and easy on semi, then full-auto was just freaking insanely fun! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom