• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    Tomorrow I am heading To Parkersburg, West (by God) Virginia to hang out with Wayne Novak, habve a few sights put on a couple a guns and hopefully go to his range and waste some ammo. The MDS shooter is going to get the Gold bead front sight and My Kimber is getting Night sights. My buddy is going with the gold bead on his Para 13.45. Should be a great but long Day!!
    JW

Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    I just got a pistol back from Novaks and it shoots great . He did a barrel for me and boy did they do a great job Actually Charley did my work .
    Wish I was there !!!!

JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    I had a Para 13.45 done with the reliability and some other package done , the gun is awesome, I just hope I dont buy a Pistol while I am there. But stranger things have happened.
    JW

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I had a Para 13.45 done with the reliability and some other package done , the gun is awesome, I just hope I dont buy a Pistol while I am there. But stranger things have happened.
    JW

What are Novak's prices on his reliability packages and trigger jobs?

JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    The works these guys do is worth the money and the time.
    Wayne was not there yesteray, but Charlie was. Ended up with a set of Night sights for my kimber , and a gold front bead and plain black on the RIA as well as a new rod, shorter, and spring cap. Kind of amazing how Charlie could take down a .45 in a few seconds, but thats waht he does.
    JW

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Someone elsewhere asked how much work Mr Novak actually does now. Apparently he doesn't spend much time behind the bench anymore. I don't know how old he is, but if he has good people and keeps his eye on the work, I don't have an issue with the boss being the boss and letting hired staff do the work. When was the last time Bill Wilson worked on a gun??

I still drool over the Novak BHP's. I just can't spend that extra $$ for one. (I know, I should.)

Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    Someone elsewhere asked how much work Mr Novak actually does now. Apparently he doesn't spend much time behind the bench anymore. I don't know how old he is, but if he has good people and keeps his eye on the work, I don't have an issue with the boss being the boss and letting hired staff do the work. When was the last time Bill Wilson worked on a gun??

I still drool over the Novak BHP's. I just can't spend that extra $$ for one. (I know, I should.)
    Bhp Would be a nice touch to a GOOD pistol .I know they do real good work I just got a gun back from them.
    go for it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom