• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I would like to join the Stoney Creek club. I need a member to sponsor me. I like AGC, but it is a bit far to drive.
    Anyone here willing to work with me to get the membership?
    I am already an NRA member and instructor.
    My son and I do need to take the hunters safety course, and would like to do that as soon as possible.

Thanks

rotag

Mar 9, 2012
    pasadena
    They have trap shooting on Tuesday evenings (starting the end of March I think) that is open to the public and is a good way to get to know the members.
    Rotag

Feb 28, 2013
    They have trap shooting on Tuesday evenings (starting the end of March I think) that is open to the public and is a good way to get to know the members.
    Rotag

I work near this place. What does it cost to shoot trap there?

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Rotag
    +1 - That's my usual suggestion. Plus they also have rifle sight in days, a spring and fall shoot (more of a flea market and raffle than a shoot these days) and occasionally other things open to the public.

do they still have bow 3D shooting?

Yes

I work near this place. What does it cost to shoot trap there?

$6 for non members is correct. Tues eves 5:00 until around 8:00 or 9:00(they are always done before 9:00 ....not shooting after 9 as per bylaws)

There will be a standard (not internet) Hunter's Safety Class in August (12th, 15th, 17th) and another in Sept. Sign-up is $10 and done at Barts Sports World.

FYI, in addition to intiation fees and dues, each member has to pay a range improvement fee (you have 5 years and can pay quarterly yearly or all at once). Each member is also required to work 16 hrs or pay minimum wage in lieu of the hours. If you further pursue membership and like instruction, look up Jon Schweitzer. He is our chief Hunter's Safety Instructor. If you take the class at Stoney Creek, you'll certainly meet him and he can usually be found at the club shooting trap on Tuesdays as well. They can always use a few more guys helping with the program.

http://www.scfhclub.org/Events.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom