• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    frankly, if SHTF i'm gonna "voluntarily give up" my oldies and keep the good stuff buried in the back yard (booby trapped of course! to heck with the law against active defense systems) when the boys in blue show up.....either that or load up the Jeep and head for one of the people's places i know that has more than me as well as a defensible location.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    You want to see a horror? Look at the pictures in this link
    http://alloutdoorsonline.com/gunrights.html

Dang that makes me mad.

Not because the neglected property happens to be guns, but because the government illegally confiscated private and lawfully owned property and neglected to take even the slightest bit of care of that property. Every American should be pissed off about this, not just gun owners.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I wonder how many Glock or Mk.23 SOCOM pistols were confiscated? I would like to see how they weathered the elements :)

tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    You have to be aware of the events in the time frame of the Agnew Law. There were some big-time riots across the country. I lived in Nashville at the time and can recall one or two of the smaller riots which originated in certain parts of town. The Police and Guard took fire on occasion. Some building were looted and/or burned. Look at what happened in D.C.. Some folks may be too young to remember the 60's, or may not have been around then. I recall the NG mustering in Centennial Park [Nashville, where the Parthenon replica is] with M1 Garands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom