• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Maybe everyone else knew, but there were some changes ( for the better) when I went today .

It's now $15 per Lane, not per person.

The rental guns now include unlimited switching for the basic price. But it's steep at $20 . Great if you are wanting to compare several pistols, but not so good if just wanting to shoot one gun.

Still have to use ammo purchased from Fred.

The switch to per lane pricing probably means I'll use them more often , for pistol only at least.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    They always have you the ability to rent multiple guns for the price of one.

And back when I lived near there and went regularly, they would also let me use a box or two of my own ammo, provided I bought a bit from them as well. Just ask nicely.

Steyr40

Mar 3, 2012
    AA County
    Maybe everyone else knew, but there were some changes ( for the better) when I went today .

It's now $15 per Lane, not per person.

The rental guns now include unlimited switching for the basic price. But it's steep at $20 . Great if you are wanting to compare several pistols, but not so good if just wanting to shoot one gun.

Still have to use ammo purchased from Fred.

The switch to per lane pricing probably means I'll use them more often , for pistol only at least.
    Good to know. Is that per hour? I've got buddies down that way. I might just have to take the drive instead of having them meet me at MSAR.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'll have to double check if that's per hour, or per "as long as you care to keep purchasing ammo" .

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Heard an interesting story that a prohibited person that is a friend of employees buys ammo including .38 super there all the time and has no issues.
    I'm guessing the ammo log is selective?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom