• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    He's had his fifteen minutes. It's time for him to man up and face life or he'll face a life blaming everyone else for his failures. He's like Christine Blasey Ford...once his value has been used up the Democrats and fellow travelers will dump his sorry butt to the curb.

I truly believe he is being groomed. They brought him in simply to lead the brain dead millenials. He does a good job at mesmerizing new generation voters.

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    Spend some time around the Johns Hopkins campus. You need to look hard to find something not named after Bloomberg.
    If that's an invitation, I'll politely decline. I know they just received a ton of mulah from him, but don't know if the naming thing is humor or real

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Related to that, the lefty extremists in California have gone further in an effort to divide Asians by country of origin, because "being Asian alone doesn't give everyone an equal advantage/privilege".

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...parks-debate-asian-american-community-n638286

All 10 of the rally goers were ready to riot, it looks like...

Seriously, as long as people permit the overseers to keep subdividing groups, only they will be strong enough to influence the course of events. Let that sink in.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    If that's an invitation, I'll politely decline. I know they just received a ton of mulah from him, but don't know if the naming thing is humor or real

Sadly not humor. I'm an alum, and have always felt it's important for research institutions to not become beholden to political intetests, either left or right wing. And I've been very disappointed. with what's happened.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Related to that, the lefty extremists in California have gone further in an effort to divide Asians by country of origin, because "being Asian alone doesn't give everyone an equal advantage/privilege".

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...parks-debate-asian-american-community-n638286
    Amazing. California is (unwittingly) taking the reductio ad absurdum approach to show the stupidity in identity politics/balancing approaches.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom