• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Two shots. That's what SOE taught, and OSS adopted.

Exactly, a double tap is how i was taught. Suppose to increase the probability of hitting the target.

Yeah, but you have to remember the Brits were using 9mm. OSS having access to a manly caliber didn't have that problem.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    That is helluva big mansion, working that military-industrial look quite well.

As for the Doc, I hate to say it but his hair looks like it could beat up Dr T's hair in hair-to-hair combat.

Throws a very strong ex-SF/SEAL/Fwd Deployed Medical vibe. If he is a poser, he is very good with his game and Viking mullet.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Wait a minute. I thought everyone said 1 blast from a shotgun is good enough. Why did it take 2 then?

Second shot was to push his guts back in. Easier cleanup, maybe.

Honestly, I don't know if - under the circumstances - I could stop at just the first shot, shy of the first one taking his head off or such. I'll bet that second one came so fast behind the first that the good doctor probably doesn't even remember making the decision to use it. Stopping with the first one is like deciding not to finish your run of antibiotics.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Wait a minute. I thought everyone said 1 blast from a shotgun is good enough. Why did it take 2 then?

First slowed him down. Second put him down. Shotgun: the preferred home defense firearm for even the most senile, racist Democrat candidate for president

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Nope. He didn't run outside and shoot in the air... He fired for effect, politicians hate that. :innocent0
    Geez, he's so picky. Everything's got to be perfect for that guy.

In my house the .357s are going to be coming from Dad....

But, the .45s you're going to be ducking are coming from Mom!!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

I guess with mom shooting high you should shoot low. That way both of you can score a head shot. :D

fauxknee

Mar 9, 2018
    Having always lived in the real world.....that dude and family look like rich douchebags that will always be entitled to take the second shot. I see a take down of an unwanted boyfriend with an unwanted attitude or unwanted color f****** his daughter. Seriously if a “doctor” walked into the treatment room sporting a rat tail would you let him cut on you??? There’s shenanigans going on here:rolleyes:

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Seriously if a “doctor” walked into the treatment room sporting a rat tail would you let him cut on you???

I took a patient to a local hospital (people on the right, other large animals on the left), who had shot himself in the chest due to a big city Doc calling him on the phone to tell him he had terminal cancer. I'm doing chest compressions when this scruffy, pony tailed, leather wearing, youngster comes in, takes a look, yells give me a knife and goes elbow deep into the side of the chest, just under my fingers!!!! With two fingers in the entrance and exit wounds of the guy's heart, he looks up between my arms, he says "What's the story?" Upon hearing the background, he called the resuscitation.

Turns out the young Hell's Angel wannabe, was one of their Thoracic Surgeons.

As the old saw goes.....Do not judge a book by it's cover

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Having always lived in the real world.....that dude and family look like rich douchebags that will always be entitled to take the second shot. I see a take down of an unwanted boyfriend with an unwanted attitude or unwanted color f****** his daughter. Seriously if a “doctor” walked into the treatment room sporting a rat tail would you let him cut on you??? There’s shenanigans going on here:rolleyes:

Reading comprehension not your strong suit? The imaginary 'unwanted boyfriend' as you blathered apparently attempted to gain entry to multiple houses that night. He had already been reported by another individual before the shooting.

According to Scottsdale PD, the suspect made multiple attempts to break into homes on Wednesday night. Officers were first called to a home near Happy Valley Road and Alma School Road. A resident reported confronting a man who tried to gain access to his home and ran him off.

Just before 11 p.m., police received a report of a shooting, the homeowner saying he shot an intruder at a home near Pima Road and Happy Valley Road.
    Officers responded and found a man dead, matching the suspect from the earlier trespassing incident that night

Its pretty rich... taking a look at someone's photo and based upon on that, announcing they must have been so prejudiced that they murdered someone.

Looks like you're making judgements based on your own biases and projecting them onto others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom