• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Does anyone know if the man that plead guilty to hate crimes was the same person suggested by others prior to his name being announced? (UMES employee, Spouse of SU Employee)

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Zero surprises. It's pretty clear who the real racists are in this country - whenever these "racist" graffiti/flyer incidents occur, you can rest assured that the most offended parties are also the perpetrators.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Zero surprises. It's pretty clear who the real racists are in this country - whenever these "racist" graffiti/flyer incidents occur, you can rest assured that the most offended parties are also the perpetrators.

But Snallygaster, only White people can be "racists" and dear Jerome acting out was only a necessary expression of 1st Amendment rights to further the cause and ease the pain of his 300 years of oppression. Me, I'm still trying to figure out how looting the Rolex Shop in NYC was a necessary action against racism - we used to call that sort of thing theft.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    More evidence of the sort of systemic racism that we’ve all used to make him hate himself so much he was psychologically forced to express it in that way.

Or so I’m guessing I’ll be reading in the WaPo if they stoop to sullying themselves with a report on this.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Reporting crimes on blacks will soon, Not be allowed. Bet.

Posting FBI statistics just got booted off Instagram.

And now defunding police departments while hopefully not going anywhere, except LA, NY is actual talking points in the news.

These communities want less police, give them what they want. Let’s see how long their cities and towns last. Let’s see all these young pretty college girls walk around at night and protesting the police. They will be protesting being raped.

TAstro

Dec 8, 2015

Posting FBI statistics just got booted off Instagram.

And now defunding police departments while hopefully not going anywhere, except LA, NY is actual talking points in the news.

These communities want less police, give them what they want. Let’s see how long their cities and towns last. Let’s see all these young pretty college girls walk around at night and protesting the police. They will be protesting being raped.

I’m pretty sure the vast majority of communities, black white or whatever, don’t support getting rid of the police… That’s just a fringe movement being blown out of proportion by the media. Big surprise.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

I belong to a Parkville Facebook page since I grew up and spent the first 31 years of my life there. For the last several years, maybe longer, whenever someone posted anything about crime in the area if they dared to mention the race of the criminals people would come out of the woodwork screeching about being racist and saying the race of the suspect didn't matter. Eventually if someone noticed 4 people walking down the street at night checking car handles nobody could give a description. Crazy

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I belong to a Parkville Facebook page since I grew up and spent the first 31 years of my life there. For the last several years, maybe longer, whenever someone posted anything about crime in the area if they dared to mention the race of the criminals people would come out of the woodwork screeching about being racist and saying the race of the suspect didn't matter. Eventually if someone noticed 4 people walking down the street at night checking car handles nobody could give a description. Crazy

It’s that bad on the city pages. Probably worse. Carrol County here I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    6f3daa7e0dd81d0c1d8e64e405164356.jpg

c3e82f0856f3aeb417a1de0cff2f3746.jpg

486c2f26b36196bcc4221cf2459bb02e.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
    20200609/486c2f26b36196bcc4221cf2459bb02e.jpg

6678933e199ead58e8272387734c2198.jpg

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Who da racist now?

The problem here ain’t a failure to communicate. Instead, it’s a failure to prosecute consistently. Rich. Poor. Socially connected. Living under a tarp. Black. White. Brown. Jew. Catholic. Baptist. Muslim.

Do the crime. Do the time. Fella belongs in a damned orange jump suit. His crime is in deed and in fact worse than if I did the same thing...or is it?

The judiciary is bad broke. Nothing more than a huge tax machine separating us from our hard earned money. Lady Justice ain’t just blind; her a greedy bitch too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom