• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The price of ammo will double.... at least

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    They didn't try it last session when it "fresh" in their minds, why would they do it this session?? Oh right, because we keep dredging this shit up and posting it instead of letting it die.

Oh please.

The GA doesn't need to check in here for ways to screw us over. It's in their genes. They only come here for the complicated stuff, and to troll us and set us against one another.

You think if we all stop posting they'll leave us and the 2A alone? How sweet of you to blame their crap on us.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Froshy is pool boy to Bloomturd along with all the AGs bought and paid for. They circle jerk as a group as part of the grand plan to attack the 2A from the state level. This sort of thing won’t stop until they are voted out as a group.. holding breath in 3...2..1

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    Looks like if you have a hql you would be exempt. Maybe a way to backdoor in a long gun license requirement as well?

“Licensed to own a firearm OR”

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Looks like I’ll just keep buying it online regardless of what Frosh does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    It's not too early to begin stockpiling. MD GA will probably try this in January. Once the bill is filed, the next shortage cycle will begin. (The current one is beginning to ease a bit, it seems. Don't expect the good times to last).

Of course, everything hinges on what happens November 3rd. Best case, Trump wins and you're sitting on a decade's worth of assorted ammunition.

As the election approaches, there will be another shortage. Same thing happened in 2016.

If you need, or even want, something, best to buy it when you see it.

If this kind of BS passes, my guess is there will be a lot more reloading going on. I cannot fathom filling out a Form 4473 to purchase a box of shotgun shells at the clays range. Then, how does online/mail order ammo work if something like this passes?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    As the election approaches, there will be another shortage. Same thing happened in 2016.

If you need, or even want, something, best to buy it when you see it.

If this kind of BS passes, my guess is there will be a lot more reloading going on. I cannot fathom filling out a Form 4473 to purchase a box of shotgun shells at the clays range. Then, how does online/mail order ammo work if something like this passes?

This sort of creeping incrementalism is part and parcel of everything else the political left has in mind. It's always where their instincts go. And it's part of why you're seeing push-back on (at first glance) seemingly unrelated issues - like, say ... capricious, incoherent, hypocritical mask policies. It's all part of the same mindset.

They're not going to want you to fill out a 4473 for every box of shells at the trap range. They're going to want you to apply for and then present an AQL that has to be passed through a 4473 terminal at the retailer, glued to a massively more expensive government back end cloud platform. And no ammo for you when the internet is dodgy or their system is undergoing maintenance.

You may not be able to fathom it, but the Nanny Staters sure are. Don't coddle them on OTHER topics - it gives them more steam on THIS topic.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Anybody still unclear on the real agenda of these gun grabbers?

Brian Frosh, his tactics are approved by many dictators and mass murderers over the centuries. Take the guns first.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Why do we permit them to do this?

Let's be real. You don't really even need 2a permission slip from the .gov if everyone has a weapon and refuses to give it up and stands together.

Where is the NRA?
    Where are our political representatives?
    Have they read our emails?
    Have they listened to our phone calls?
    Do they care?
    Why should we?

Let me ask each of you this one important question.
    I'm genuinely curious as to your reason >>>>>>>
    Why do you stockpile ammo?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Because the people who think like us are greatly outnumbered by the ones who don’t, and they vote.

Yep. People who think like us are a minority, and we’ll have a LOT of work to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom