• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I went ahead with the P365 XL. Now I need help finding 10 rd mags...

Didn't we have this discussion? :innocent0 You need to drive somewhere to get the 12 round mags...and a 15 or two just because.;)

Even if VA is off the list, you can't be THAT far from a border with America.

DdotC

Jul 18, 2020
    Didn't we have this discussion? :innocent0 You need to drive somewhere to get the 12 round mags...and a 15 or two just because.;)

Even if VA is off the list, you can't be THAT far from a border with America.

You’re right. Let me clarify, I just need to find some mags.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    You’re right. Let me clarify, I just need to find some mags.

Better. ;) Does it come with a compliant one, or is it coming from out of state and had the good ones removed or pinned?

If it comes with a ten rounder, you might be able to get another one from Sig (if they are ever available). When I bought my 365 (nonXL), it came with one mag (10 rounds, obviously) and a card explaining that "Covid had messed up our manufacturing and distributing abilities...blah blah blah...go to our magazine redemption website and we'll send you an additional magazine for free." You have to input your serial number (after you make an account) to verify that your gun qualifies and that they can ship it to your state. That last part may trip you up if yours did not originally come with a 10 rounder.

My free magazine (which is not very useful to me now because I put my 365 in an XL grip module:rolleyes:) came in about a week. They also gave me a code for 25% off their store, which I used for the XL grip module and a couple other goodies.

DdotC

Jul 18, 2020
    Better. ;) Does it come with a compliant one, or is it coming from out of state and had the good ones removed or pinned?

If it comes with a ten rounder, you might be able to get another one from Sig (if they are ever available). When I bought my 365 (nonXL), it came with one mag (10 rounds, obviously) and a card explaining that "Covid had messed up our manufacturing and distributing abilities...blah blah blah...go to our magazine redemption website and we'll send you an additional magazine for free." You have to input your serial number (after you make an account) to verify that your gun qualifies and that they can ship it to your state. That last part may trip you up if yours did not originally come with a 10 rounder.

My free magazine (which is not very useful to me now because I put my 365 in an XL grip module:rolleyes:) came in about a week. They also gave me a code for 25% off their store, which I used for the XL grip module and a couple other goodies.

I had the seller remove the mags and just send the gun. The mags were over 10rds. If pinning them an option, and it’s reduced to 10, would an FFL ACCEPT IT? So many questions lol....

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I had the seller remove the mags and just send the gun. The mags were over 10rds. If pinning them an option, and it’s reduced to 10, would an FFL ACCEPT IT? So many questions lol....

Depends on the FFL. Under normal circumstances, you probably could have researched a little more beforehand and came out better. Honestly, though, as crazy as the gun market is right now, you're probably lucky just to get your hands on one at all.

DdotC

Jul 18, 2020
    Depends on the FFL. Under normal circumstances, you probably could have researched a little more beforehand and came out better. Honestly, though, as crazy as the gun market is right now, you're probably lucky just to get your hands on one at all.

I actually tried to find out beforehand and got 4 no’s... but my end game is what you explained...I just wanted to get my hands on one. I’m new to owning and the legal side, but I’ve been shooting my whole life.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So for me, "concealed" is the operative word in CCW. My carry gun is a Ruger LCP II with a Pachmayr tactical glove. If you must have 9mm then a Glock 43 or 43X. I like the 43X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom