• ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    That’s funny right there

He’s reasonably salty all by hisself

RS is da bomb. You’ll learn a lot from him and or his guys.

You stay safe.

Yes RS is the bomb , i hope she gets a chance to shoot in his simulator that right there is a blast and you learn a lot from just that about how you point and shoot .
    And how you pick good guy or bad guy shoot , there you are allowed to make mistakes .
    I really did like his program & training

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    Welcome from Davidsonville. My wife found out how a S&W revolver could save her life when a guy on drugs tried to break in our house when I was not home. She practiced more after that episode. ;)

Thank you! I was born and raised in Baltimore City. Lived there until I was about 40. I knew it was time to sell my beautiful home and get out. I am always aware of my surroundings. I know when someone is on drugs or when something is "off". This has saved me from becoming a victim several times in the past. It's time to take that a step further in the current state of our nation.

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    Yes RS is the bomb , i hope she gets a chance to shoot in his simulator that right there is a blast and you learn a lot from just that about how you point and shoot .
    And how you pick good guy or bad guy shoot , there you are allowed to make mistakes .
    I really did like his program & training

I did the simulator on Monday! It was awesome! I cant wait to spend more time in there. So fortunate to have access to that for sure!

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    Welcome from Montgomery County. We look forward to hearing about your experience getting a concealed carry permit. Those of us who know that we will never qualify for one always like to read stories about people like you who can provide a justification to get one. I'm also glad that you signed up for training classes. Gun safety is very important.

I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do.

Cal68

Thank you! Yes looking forward to training. Need 100% confidence or I may as well hang it up.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Thank you! Yes looking forward to training. Need 100% confidence or I may as well hang it up.

I am sure there are plenty of folks here who be more than willing to help you out. You already know Kyle. If you find yourself in the Baltimore area, there are plenty of us that would gladly help you gain the confidence with handling the CZ or firearms in general. Myself included.
    Take the class and please let us know what you though of it. Oh and practice practice practice.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Welcome. Be sure to put on your thick skin, and don't take folks on here too seriously. Sometimes we forget our manners.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Welcome from Ceciltucky. Just remember around here you need to give as good as you get but watch out for NORTON.:D

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Hey! Been on here for a couple of months. Figured I would introduce myself. I have had an old shotgun for years and acquired a CZ through a transfer from a friend the week prior to the law change Oct.1, 2013. I have not shot for about 5 years since my daughter was born. Due to being a single mom in these crazy times, I was serious about getting some thorough training so that I was comfortable having my firearm readily and safely accessible in my home in the event that I would need it. I contacted Atlantic Tactical Firearms Trainers in Salisbury to register for a training course. I am also a small business owner. I had no idea that I was able to apply for a Wear & Carry. I thought about this for a week. Pros and Cons, the responsibility that comes along with that. I decided that this is an opportunity that not everyone has and one that everyone should have and enrolled in the course. So grateful. I am looking to purchase something new and get to work! Their simulator is awesome!
    Thank you :)

Welcome! And there is no better time then the present to get trained in defending you and your loved ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Welcome Aboard I Still Love this Group of People,I look in even though I am in Jacksonville Florida at this time.Still have a Place in Croom md. but they are not Firearms Friendly anymore....So Jax shack fits my needs at this Time .You have a good plan and are doing the right thing.Stay Safe and keep Your Powder Dry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom