• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I am headed to Davis WV this weekend. I would appreciate the name and location of your favorite stores along the way and in that neighborhood.

I could be convinced to keep my eyes open for certain supplies as well.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    To some of us, Deliverance is a cult classic. By the way, your avatar has a mighty purrty mouth.

Did the mention of West Virginia take you boys down this path? Next thing I will see is something brony related, rather than reloading supplies. Back on topic you sickies. :mad54:

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Absolutely, it was the mention of West Virginia. Davis is beautiful country where the men are men and the sheep are scared. As the locals for some help finding local shops. You should be able to find something in Davis or Elkins. Now lets you just drop those pants.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Absolutely, it was the mention of West Virginia. Davis is beautiful country where the men are men and the sheep are scared. As the locals for some help finding local shops. You should be able to find something in Davis or Elkins. Now lets you just drop those pants.

No poop chute for you. !!! :lol2:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I guess this would be a bad time to admit that I like the sound of dueling banjos? :lol2:

ThunderStick

May 12, 2013
    Garrett County
    Backbone Mountain Sport Shop

ON U.S. Route 50, near Table Rock Road in Garrett County, MD. About 20 miles from Davis, WV. 301-334-5814.
    His powder and primer supply is low. Like everyone else

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    WV , being WV , pretty much every country store will have at least a basic gun counter. Just look everywhere you otherwise happen to be.

Kinbote

Aug 17, 2010
    Yeah, I wondered if he was trollin me. I thought that was spelled differently.

Yes, it is spelled differently, but someone who has never read the book really has no way of knowing. And someone who can't tell Georgia from WV has likely never read a book.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Can't help, but could use some H110

Was in Clarksburg WV for a funeral last month. My uncle (local PD) told me powder and primers are hard to find in WV (same as MD). Same with ammo, not even 22LR.

Good luck, hope things have improved, and if you come across any H110, I'm in need ... and will help out with gas $$!!!!

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Primers and Limited Powder @ Fredericksburg Gander Mountain

Returning to SMD from Harrisonburg last night, via Fredericksburg. If you take that route back from Davis, Gander Mountain has about 2K of most CCI primers in stock. Also Hodgdon Retumbo, TiteGroup, 414, 4198, and several others, from 1- 4 pounds each. Didn't see any of the specific powders mentioned in this thread. They do have enough RedDot in stock to start a hunt club, though;)
    Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom