What is the loudest most obnoxious gun you own?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Like the title says. Whats the most obnoxious gun you own? Mine is my plr-16. I love that thing. Indoors its a loud fire breathing cannon. I always have to warn and appologize to the people next to me before hand. Every time I shoot it people want to know what it is and can they try it. I always make new friends and possibly a few enemys when I break that thing out.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Steyr Mannlicher M95/34 - when firing 30's era nazi milsurp ammo it is just downright scary.

ziptiespec

PAP M92

6ZKEhpKl.jpg

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Like the title says. Whats the most obnoxious gun you own? Mine is my plr-16. I love that thing. Indoors its a loud fire breathing cannon. I always have to warn and appologize to the people next to me before hand. Every time I shoot it people want to know what it is and can they try it. I always make new friends and possibly a few enemys when I break that thing out.

+ 1

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Before I sold it to another member, my .50Beo indoors was downright brutal to a lot of people. Even had the guys behind the counter at MSAR flinching when it got lit off.

Video doesn't do it justice...

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    After some contemplation, I believe my Remington 700 in .300 WinMag, with a brake, is my loudest, most obnoxious firearm, at least to the people around me.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Another obnoxious bitch was that chopped down Finn Mosin I bought from Mawkie, 19.25" barrel chucking x54R downrange - massive fireball and massive bark, rivaled any M44 I've been around.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Thompson contender pistol in 223 with a comp on the end. I don't know what it is about that thing but its like getting slapped in the face every time you pull the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom