What is the loudest most obnoxious gun you own?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Mine would have to be my Thompson Encore pistol in .308 Win. with a 14" barrel with the .243 Win. 14" barrel close behind.

Turbohugh

Squib..
    Jan 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    LOL funny friends and I were just talking about this. Has to be my M38 .. On the rare occasions I shoot it indoors the rifle room at MSAR usually will clear out after 2-3 rounds. I double on the ear protection and I still find myself flinching the first few rounds I fire. Even outside the fireball and report makes folks look around . I'm glad I didnt put a muzzle brake on it , that would be torture for anyone on either side of me hahaha.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Saiga 12 gauge with an 19" barrel and breacher flashider. Awesome with 20rds hanging underneath.

Handgun wise, most of my stuff is pretty tame. I would have to say my Ruger Redhawk .45LC 4" barrel "Bearbuster". Pretty wicked with heavy loads.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    As this is a Handgun forum, of the handguns I have, the CZ52 (chambered in Tokarev) easily produces the loudest and most obnoxious (to others) BANG!! It definitely turns heads at the NRA range.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    .500 snubby.

Attachments

• .500 s&w.jpg
      .500 s&w.jpg
      155.5 KB · Views: 332

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    My ar15 in 223 with my flash enhancer in it. Itll push loaded 30rd mags sitting on the shooting table off of the shooting table

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    As this is a Handgun forum, of the handguns I have, the CZ52 (chambered in Tokarev) easily produces the loudest and most obnoxious (to others) BANG!! It definitely turns heads at the NRA range.

Yup, I'd say the same. Big fireballs too. Draws attention everywhere I take mine.

(And if we wanted to do one for rifles, I have an AMD-65 with original muzzle brake that could be called a "loudener". That'll wake up the dead. :D )

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    Savage 308 win bolt , 24" barrel with muzzle brake. Blows s*** all over everyone on either side of me . However, I haven't fired my new micro Draco in 7.62x39 yet either

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.

that was 6 years ago, and tomorrow the gun will be sold
    1895gs 45/70
    I don't know if the annotations come up, but look in the upper right corner as I shoot the first shot, light bulb shatters from the concussion

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Since a couple of people here are being picky, I'll add that my Taylor's Running Iron in 44-40, with a full case of Goex FFFg and a 200 gr LFN bullet, will wake up the dead. BP has a certain BOOM that no smokeless powder can replicate. Also, the smell of sulphur and the clouds of smoke which obscures the vision of those around me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom