• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Estimating 6 inches of white death in Caroline and not letting up.

Wife and kids are home already (President's Day). I work at home....so nothing getting done today. :)

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    My boss called me just as I was about to walk out the door and said to take the day off. Nothing wrong with a three day weekend but for the fact I'm not being paid today.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Roads are still decent in Cecil but still the jackwagons have to tailgate . Had a idiot from 272 to 213 ride my bumper , i could see his taillights but not his bumper SMH

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Roads are still decent in Cecil but still the jackwagons have to tailgate . Had a idiot from 272 to 213 ride my bumper , i could see his taillights but not his bumper SMH

Tap your brakes on a curve and maybe they will end up in the ditch.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Winter's last hurrah. What a shame.

Now we can look forward to eight months of bugs and skeeters that will have enjoyed our warm and wet "winter."

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    1" to 3" tonight actually means anything from zero to a foot because they really don't know what will happen. However they are absolutely positive that Global Warming will kill us all 100 years from now.

At whatever point weather "Guessing" becomes "Scientific Fact", at some point between tonight and 100 years in the future, is the point they should be forecasting the weather for; then whenever we get there they will finally be right. "There will be 4" to 6" of snow on February 7, 2027." Then we will all be able to open the Book Of Predictions and plan all our activities for nice weather days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom