• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    I paid $299 for my bone stock 9mm Shield, and the cheapest PC version on gunbroker right now is $450, so about $150 difference I guess.

299 is a crazy deal for a new one. I was at the York show and cheapest I saw was $379 for the 9mm with safety. No safety versions were $449ish I believe. I thought the difference was interesting.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    299 is a crazy deal for a new one. I was at the York show and cheapest I saw was $379 for the 9mm with safety. No safety versions were $449ish I believe. I thought the difference was interesting.

Interesting to say the least, the "no thumb safety" versions have always been cheaper in my experience, I honestly don't think I've ever seen the NTS version priced higher, then again I don't do my buying at gun shows, almost everything I have purchased within the last several years came off Gunbroker or other online sources.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009

:smoke: got mine at Duffy's gunroom for $50.00 a while back.

Alanbdot

Jul 8, 2013
    I have yet to shoot it, but a good friend of mine has one of the unicorn MD carry permits and this is the exact gun he chooses to carry daily. So Id imagine its pretty great. Feels good in the hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom