• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    Anybody know what kind of kydex or polymer type holster will fit the Shield .45..?? As far as I can tell the usual suspects like Bladetech and Blackhawk haven't yet made a holster specifically for the .45 version of the M&P Shield.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV

Thanks for the suggestion, that would probably be a good one for IWB carry.

I'm looking for an OWB holster that has both paddle and adjustable belt loop attachments like the Blade Tech & Blackhawk types etc. Since they don't yet offer a Shield .45 holster I just dug thru my box of holsters and tried different ones to see if I could find one that would fit reasonably well. I found that the Blackhawk CQC holster for the Glock 19/23 is a good fit, the finger release tab on the CQC doesn't lock very securely into the trigger guard on the Shield .45, but the holster overall provides a pretty snug friction fit, good enough to be a usable alternative until somebody offers a holster of these types specifically for the .45 Shield.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    Anybody know what kind of kydex or polymer type holster will fit the Shield .45..?? As far as I can tell the usual suspects like Bladetech and Blackhawk haven't yet made a holster specifically for the .45 version of the M&P Shield.

I tried the 45 shield in my Crossbreed mini tuck for my 9 mm shield. It actually fits in it better than the 9 mm did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom