• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I learned about this policy the same way you did a couple of months ago. I ordered a 9mm complete lower, just to have the compliance dept shut me down. The lady I talked to told me it was the owners call. I ordered a stripped 9mm lower and it was shipped without issue. I had it shipped to Bollinger's in Northern CC. They do really cheap transfers and carry PSA stuff in stock. They were an IP here, but not anymore. No idea why.

I've never had a issue having a PSA upper shipped to my door.

And that is your other option, have one built for you. Bobby does good work. Call them and see what they can do for you. Regarding their IP status, I think they weren't getting the traffic they thought they would. If you go, tell them Maryland Shooters misses them. :thumbsup:

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I guess we'll find out soon, because I ordered one and it went thru.

The charge on my card is still "pending" so until I get a ship notice from PSA I suppose it's a mystery.

Worst that can happen is they cancel the order, so I'm not concerned.

JLowes can get those, or he could as of early this year. I'd check with him under IPs.

mdflyer

Nov 19, 2015
    here is my thought, that cost 225 after transfer fee and shipping? what will you use after you have it for a few months, the lower, buffer tube, a few springs, most will want to upgrade the furniture, and the trigger group, the buffer, and other odds and ends ??? then you have paid for the parts twice.. I say buy a lower and assemble it yourself with the parts you really desire.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    here is my thought, that cost 225 after transfer fee and shipping? what will you use after you have it for a few months, the lower, buffer tube, a few springs, most will want to upgrade the furniture, and the trigger group, the buffer, and other odds and ends ??? then you have paid for the parts twice.. I say buy a lower and assemble it yourself with the parts you really desire.

True. Along those lines, JLowes had $59 Anderson lowers. Don't know if he can still get these:

http://www.jlowesguns.com/Anderson-Stripped-lower-_p_138.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom