• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Does anyone know a place I can get a few custom vinyl mag wraps made? I called one place and the guy told me it was a 50 peice minimum order and I don't need that much. More like 4 or 5. He did however laugh his butt off when I told him what I wanted. Any help would be apriciated.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Sorry no help. However, may be worth doing a group buy to reach the 50 required.
    I had thought about that but it would be kinda silly to have without the idea I got going on. I'm building an ar-10. I'm using the McClane upper from kak. I thought it would be funny to have John McClane on the mag well and have hans gruber on the mag. So every time I drop the mag you see him falling.
    3e46a5c0a70945cba5230304cae331ce.jpg
    7cd76a9c249d817f520dbc31003b12e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    local sign printers usually can do this sort of thing, the problem is you have to give them a proper graphics file that has the cuts all laid out.
    Has anyone seen any .AI or .EPS (Adobe illustrator, Encapsulated post script) template files? Maybe someone could work up the artwork.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Does anyone know a place I can get a few custom vinyl mag wraps made? I called one place and the guy told me it was a 50 peice minimum order and I don't need that much. More like 4 or 5. He did however laugh his butt off when I told him what I wanted. Any help would be apriciated.

Post a picture of what you are talking about/want. My wife has a cricut and I have been playing with it making decals and such I might be able to get something working for you.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Post a picture of what you are talking about/want. My wife has a cricut and I have been playing with it making decals and such I might be able to get something working for you.

I did. See post 3. I want a mag well decal of John McClane for an ar 10 lower and hans gruber mag wraps for the ar 10 mags. That would be awsome if you can do it.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    I did. See post 3. I want a mag well decal of John McClane for an ar 10 lower and hans gruber mag wraps for the ar 10 mags. That would be awsome if you can do it.

LOL ok i completely skipped over those pictures. I'd need to get that graphic onto vinyl first. I'll look into it.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

The Cricut is silly! Mine just got the latest and greatest one. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom