Boulder, CO gun owners against the wall..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    1)Wait 10 months
    2) search and replace Colorado with Maryland
    3) repost article and collect ad revenue
    4) use said revenue to pay for your lawyer after Frosh gets so angry from non-compliance that he transforms into the hulk and does door to door raids, arresting every gun owner outside the liberal balt-wash corridor.

You heard it here first!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Frosh gets so angry from non-compliance that he transforms into the hulk and does door to door raids, arresting every gun owner outside the liberal balt-wash corridor.

You heard it here first!

I respectfully submit that those first attacked by the Froshpolitzei will be those unfortunate citizens in the heart of the Balt-Wash corridor. They are hugely outnumbered by neighbors who would exult and be horrified at the "armed lunatics" living cheek-by-jowl with them.

"But they seemed like such nice, quiet neighbors! Who would have suspected that they owned guns?"

Really? Why do you think they never told you about their possessions?

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    As it stands, Boulder will still have people with these rifles. It’ll have them, and that will keep the worst of this kind of thing away. It’ll let the gun grabbers live in the delusion that they’re somehow safer, at least for a little while.
    But it doesn’t change the fact that this is wrong, stupid, and immoral..

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It seems as if no state is safe anymore. Each state, in increments, comes up with more BS laws and regulations prohibiting gun ownership. I mean look at Texas

https://bit.ly/2V9X2uP

Legislators look to get re-elected. If enough noisy idiots push them into postions that appear indefensible, they'll look to pass laws to quiet the squealing.

Seeking out these legislators in their native habitat and indicating a contrary position is helpful. Sadly, most people leave that sort of thing for someone else to do. Even more sadly, the squeakers on the Left have some very wealthy enablers, who are willing to pay a per diem and provide transportation for as many noisemakers as they can squeeze onto a bus for a free ride and a tee shirt.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    In Boulder it's a misdemeanor to cross a street without pushing the "Push to cross" button. It's illegal to carry any knife, even one of the tiny keychain Swiss Army Classics. That place is completely insane. It's filled with people who want to regulate everyone and everything and push for a million laws to be on the books, but then those same people break every one of them themselves. I don't see how it can remain as looney as it is, it will implode soon.

When you come to an intersection in my part of Colorado, there are four stop signs, maybe crosswalks painted (if it's a busy intersection). In Boulder you have a pedestrian sidewalk, a bike lane, then a car lane everywhere. Each intersection has bright neon signs pointing out where pedestrians must walk, where bikes must go, where cars must stop. There are dozens of confusing lines painted on the road. There are several flashing street signs at each intersection telling pedestrians, cyclists, and cars where to drive and where to stop. There are signs warning you that it is the state law to stop for pedestrians in a crosswalk. Each intersection is like the nanny state poster child.

I avoid Boulder County like the plague. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    In Boulder it's a misdemeanor to cross a street without pushing the "Push to cross" button. It's illegal to carry any knife, even one of the tiny keychain Swiss Army Classics. That place is completely insane. It's filled with people who want to regulate everyone and everything and push for a million laws to be on the books, but then those same people break every one of them themselves. I don't see how it can remain as looney as it is, it will implode soon.

When you come to an intersection in my part of Colorado, there are four stop signs, maybe crosswalks painted (if it's a busy intersection). In Boulder you have a pedestrian sidewalk, a bike lane, then a car lane everywhere. Each intersection has bright neon signs pointing out where pedestrians must walk, where bikes must go, where cars must stop. There are those tall plastic cylinder marker things sticking out of the road and sidewalk making travel lanes for pedestrians and cyclists. There are dozens of confusing lines painted on the road. There are several flashing street signs at each intersection telling pedestrians, cyclists, and cars where to drive and where to stop. There are signs warning you that it is the state law to stop for pedestrians in a crosswalk. Each intersection is like the nanny state poster child.

Look at this craziness, this was 10 years ago:
    Those blinking crosswalks
    http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13100569

Crosswalk ambassadors take to middle of the street
    http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13101077
    20090814__121271~1_GALLERY.jpg

I avoid Boulder County like the plague. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom