• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    A community fb page shared a post about an attempted home invasion in Glenwood around 11pm one night recently. Two guys armed and wearing gloves were caught on camera trying to break into a house in the Cattail Creek neighborhood. The video is supposedly making the rounds somewhere online but I haven't seen it yet.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Funny... and sad. Everyone mocks the truth.

Dave Brunson
    They are smart to be armed. We can't shoot unarmed intruders. I think Md. gun laws require us to offer them coffee and donuts while we question them about their intentions.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Attachments

• C0712F1F-C3EA-4239-A989-7842232E7179.jpg
      C0712F1F-C3EA-4239-A989-7842232E7179.jpg
      79.9 KB · Views: 973

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Thanks,
    Interesting.
    Must say it takes some cajones to walk onto property like that.

BTW- only saw one, no firearm.

Near as I can tell the entire video was taken down and only this snippet was reposted.

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Thanks CPO.
    I wonder if a GSD (woof woof) on the other side of the door would have made a difference to them?
    Also was it really random or homeowners know to them.
    Questions, questions.

cpo

hmmm......
    Aug 3, 2018
    Central Maryland
    Yeah... no telling. It is a great reminder that even in sleepy rural neighborhoods... criminals seek to prey on the unaware and unprepared. I think people tend to get complacent in their quiet neighborhoods and see crime as an "inner city" problem. If the homeowner came into this situation, how does the thug with a gun in his back pocket respond? Glad we don't know.

Thanks CPO.
    I wonder if a GSD (woof woof) on the other side of the door would have made a difference to them?
    Also was it really random or homeowners know to them.
    Questions, questions.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    I was just having a discussion with my barber about home invasions yesterday. He knows I'm a gun guy and always asks about them. I told him that EVERY home should have a good weapon for situations like this. He didn't realize that things like this happen in nice neighborhoods.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Yeah... no telling. It is a great reminder that even in sleepy rural neighborhoods... criminals seek to prey on the unaware and unprepared. I think people tend to get complacent in their quiet neighborhoods and see crime as an "inner city" problem. If the homeowner came into this situation, how does the thug with a gun in his back pocket respond? Glad we don't know.

I’d like to know the connection between the two bad guys and that particular house. I had some furniture delivered once and one of the guys took about a 20 minute dump in my powder room and then kept talking about my cool gun magazines. I was always a little worried he would come back for another visit.

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    I had some furniture delivered once and one of the guys took about a 20 minute dump in my powder room and then kept talking about my cool gun magazines. I was always a little worried he would come back for another visit.
    :lol2: Hilarious. Kinda scary though too.

The guy at the front door, does he have a rag in his hand? Wiping the doorknob off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom