HQL denied to to Medical Marijuana Card?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    My ignorance??? You sir are a quack just like your quack medicine bottle. Bottle collector does not make you smart. I could list anything on a bottle and sell it before there were actual medications. And how did they determine quantities of anything??? That’s why the FDA had to be created.....to save people from crap like your bottle or legal cannabis......all a money grab. You all hate laws but you are the reason they made laws

And how did they get Cannabis into pill form....you’re ridiculous

What’s the over/under on an appearance by Thor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    And comments like this, to people busting their asses and giving up paid days at a regular job, to spend more time in Annapolis than the regular person, is why most of those same people don't comment much.

Since I am no longer one of those people, I'm gonna say what my good friend is thinking. Go screw yourself on your opinion of what he, and those of us that think the same way, are saying (feeling).

shall not be infringed

the man has a right to own a firearm

Blasting

Feb 12, 2020
    You mean like yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

care to explain yourself?

All I did was to defend off stupid comments that took my comments either totally wrong or out of context.

And furthermore I am not the one to start with the harsh language, I simply replied in turn.

Now you are on!

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I found the huge marijuana medicine bottle our founding fathers could've gotten their marijuana medicine from.
    This 16" hand blown glass apothecary bottle dates to the late 1700's or early 1800's and was found a few weeks ago in the attic of a 250 year old home in Alexandria, Virginia very close to a home that was owned by George Washington.
    Original hand painted label "TR. VALER. C." most likely stands for Tincture of Valerian and Cannabis which was used to treat sleep disorders like insomnia and as a sedative.
    It's quite possible all of our founding fathers used marijuana as medicine at some point in their lives and of course they had guns!

Attachments

• 20200813_005103.jpg
      20200813_005103.jpg
      45.3 KB · Views: 348

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    They did tend to use things they found native americans used to treat maladies. Of course back then they also used the cousin hemp for rope, clothes, etc. and mj back then, even in 60’s far less potent than today. What i do not like is when they say no different than drinking. Last time I checked I dont get drunk or sick sitting near a guy drinking. Needs to be regulated like tobacco. C’mon man its natural. So is tobacco. Read somewhere pot has more bas stuff in it than cigs and does cause long term issues. Not condemning it so really dont need shit from anyone. Just saying. Tin foil tells me gubbmint wants this as way to help get rid of guns. You can make a case that a drunk with a gun is as bad as a pothead high with a gun.

William Brocious aggressively nods in agreement. Didn’t mean to shoot Fred

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This thread and another one or two in recent days/weeks are deliberate attempts for the anti's to gain information from more knowledgeable (the MDS forum members) so they can have unlimited capacity ammo mags against the people within these forum walls .
    Make no mistake we are a helpful bunch and they will use our kindness to kill us . Prove me wrong ...

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I found the huge marijuana medicine bottle our founding fathers could've gotten their marijuana medicine from.
    This 16" hand blown glass apothecary bottle dates to the late 1700's or early 1800's and was found a few weeks ago in the attic of a 250 year old home in Alexandria, Virginia very close to a home that was owned by George Washington.
    Original hand painted label "TR. VALER. C." most likely stands for Tincture of Valerian and Cannabis which was used to treat sleep disorders like insomnia and as a sedative.
    It's quite possible all of our founding fathers used marijuana as medicine at some point in their lives and of course they had guns!

What a cool piece of history!!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    shall not be infringed

the man has a right to own a firearm

Yes, he is, and nothing else was suggested by my friend who tirelessly represents our 2A rights in Annapolis, the same opinion held by the rest of those that represent the various state organization that fight for those rights in Annapolis. And lastly the same opinion I and others hold, yet you seemed to think otherwise in your reply to his.

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    So I for the life of me can't figure out why someone would even think that you could buy a firearm with a Weed card. Then if that's not bad enough you come on a public forum and bitch that you can't. I guess I'm just to old to think that I'm entitled to anything because I wan't it!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Didn't I read a thread a while back where Hawaii was cross referencing MMJ card holders and handgun owners and making a visit?

On the other side of the coin, Are people with the MMJ prescribed am amount they can purchase in x amount of time. For example the doc prescribes me 30 pills to take one a day for a month. Just curious.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Didn't I read a thread a while back where Hawaii was cross referencing MMJ card holders and handgun owners and making a visit?

On the other side of the coin, Are people with the MMJ prescribed am amount they can purchase in x amount of time. For example the doc prescribes me 30 pills to take one a day for a month. Just curious.

This is how threads never die, even long after the original question/post has been answered and discussed to death.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    It’s been my experience that folks that seem straight after smoking weed are people that smoke weed all the time. They have a tolerance and dependence just like can be developed with any schedule II drug. In fact I’ve witnessed folks that can’t be normal unless they’ve seriously hit a bong. These are people you may come in contact with when you least expect it.

Please everyone here understand that cannabis is no joke. It can f up your mind to no return. Seen it too many times. You may see it as a high school trial or a weekender deal but there are hardcore smokers out there. I’ve been playing devil’s advocate but based on my personal interactions with people that have to have a card.... that’s the card for them

Do you know what a functioning alcoholic is, have you lived with one. Substitute alcohol for pot/drugs and your screeds are relevant in that arena.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I don't drink alcohol(quitter) nor do I partake in the use of recreational pharmaceuticals. I believe that a safer path through life is gained by maintaining control of one's faculties. My W&C permit only helped to reinforce the notion of maintaining control. Impaired is NOT in control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom